Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

chloe has to be the wolf then

If you were to look at Kiiruma slot through theā€¦Russian Styleā€¦I think thatā€™s what it called - anyway, if you were to look at his actions through there, the conclusion I come to is that they are town

do you need the definition of that Arctic

wait actually no again nvm

1 Like

okay so

im still not convinced

and
with all of this in mind
and with the fact that earlier you stated that Nappy is pretty much lockwolf in all worlds (v!Chloe and w!Chloe)

why are you not voting him

because at this rate youā€™re going to be voted by me and from what youā€™ve said regarding your read on me and your read on nap thatā€™s more likely to lose town the game than you voting nappy

either way you are going to be a part of the vote

1 Like

you literally said fear tactics donā€™t work lmao

2 Likes

In all honesty Arctic Iā€™m trying so hard not to go off on you and so thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying to just be passive aggressive and explain things to.

Like, what do you want from me?

I canā€™t change what I did or didnā€™t do. I couldnā€™t just casually wait around and do a big ISO and then come to the conclusions I did explain here because at the time if I waited (if Chleb is innocent) then I couldā€™ve been hammered by scum.

Is that the better idea, for me to fucking wait, like seriously?

I made my decision and I donā€™t regret it. Iā€™ve explained it and I donā€™t understand how you can just fail to TRY looking from my perspective because all you have done is keep going on and on constantly at me and not seem to care about what Iā€™m saying. You find any excuse to scumread me and attach back to it. Do you not know how pissed off I am with you?

said they donā€™t work on me.

1 Like

this feels
disingenuous
he literally just abided to my request of ā€œplay the gameā€ which is hardly AI

American style is also really easy to be used by wolves

Itā€™s much easier to use contradictions to call someone a wolf

yes

In contrast to the American style, Russian style is when you look at the HOW someone does something, not WHAT they do.

also im not scaring kiiru into voting someone he thinks is a villager

he thinks nappy is a wolf
he thinks iā€™m more likely to be a villager

why is he allowing me to vote him rather than voting nappy
it doesnt make sense

1 Like

okay i guess heā€™s not allowing me to vote him

1 Like

Damn ninjas everywhere

i mean you managed to iso 2 people which you didnt even gladiate

i liked it because youā€™re i feel like youā€™re finally starting to see different worlds

1 Like

Am I supposed to just psychically be like ā€˜Oh I know, I should ISO Napoleon, the dead slot first and then ISO Chloe the one who Iā€™m mostly just being a paranoid SoB on instead of the people Iā€™m unsure on and therefore would rather look atā€™

youā€™re still mafia

ok buckaroo

1 Like