Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

/Vote VooDooSh
If those are the 2 options, I’m doing the former.
Because if I’m acting like this is Leafia then I’d want them pushed anyway so they can snap back to reality and give me some sort of stronger indication.

1 Like

Alright. Now, if you want to do your ‘whole reading’ shebang, you have… 33 hours? to do so. I also want to see it when it’s done, so ping me. Don’t forget to ping the host for your vote, by the way. I’m going to go play Pokemon Emerald… again.

1 Like

@Host_Account_1

Also sure, enjoy your game.
I’m hoping to do some Pandemic Legacy later but I don’t think we’ll be playing for 33 hours so all should be good

1 Like

i will keep an eye out for your reads, by the way.
no pressure, but… some pressure. :P

1 Like

why are there only 40 new posts

:zzz:
^ Reason

Personally don’t have much to say though I’d love to be more active

I just don’t know people here or how they’d act enough to make calls yet but I’ll get there :slight_smile:

no it’s 100% atlas

I haveth awoken, read over the posts and I see that I’m very 50/50 for everyone, don’t know really how to make that easier but heeeyy its whatever.

And from what I see, my reads are a lot different from everyone elses, because most people think Kii is bad, which I don’t believe because based off of what I think is just genuine things and what I have read on other people, which could be wrong, and now people are saying Voodoo is bad aswell, which I particulary don’t agree with as they have been active in getting opinions from people, which to me semms like a good guy move

So I do want to ask why people think these things because I’m kind of confused about why they think these two are evil people atm

you know me >:Ccccc

he said atno’s vote on wazza looked like scum sheeping

i voted atno too because im scum sheeping

1 Like

what do that mean

Why is Atlas acting in this way then?

when atno voted wazza it looked like he was just a wolf following fk’s vote on wazza without their own reasoning or contributing anything

i’m making fun of this read because i did a similar thing

because he’s actually trying to make reads which i imagine is why he used an alt

:skull: so yeah its sheep voting

i can see why thats sus yeah, but who did you do it on again cuz i forgor

i did it on atno with fk because mist finally started playing the game whereas atno hadn’t

ohhh, okay, I mean if you have legitimate reason rather than just doing it for the sake of it to have a vote on someone to look like you did a read, its fair, I wouldn’t consider yours sus in any way

I still have yet to vote on someone because I’m trying to figure out whos been voted or not from when the vote count was posted lol, but I’m probably gonna vote on whos the most sus between agent and jarek for me