Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

anni is impossible to balance tho

what happened to black mage 2-3

(was bastard mash the anime one, i forget)

yeah

that one top 3 easy as well because i won the greatest weeb trophy

1 Like

(also the feedback of letting litten live wasn’t meant to be serious for the village but more to just compliment litten because he 1.6k posted as scum in this short of a timeframe)

i think that ud did an exceptional job with making a game based on the zelda flavor and i totally agree that it stood out from other mashes

i do think that BM4 did flavor to a similar level of effort, just in a different way, and stood out too as one of the best mashes last year

i’d prooooooobably put both of them above anni but only because I tend to care about flavor significantly more than other people probably do

i’m overly fond of anni because my role was really dope

2 Likes

zelda mash was so fun for me bcuz of my role

bm4 was fun for me because of boqs role

2 Likes

ftr the title said 11/15 so i took that at face value and thought i was subbing into mylo at the very worst

lylo was a surprise :wowee:

1 Like

GG! …I’m honestly surprised nobody barring Jarek noticed how I froze at the end. I didn’t know what to do since everything I wanted to do was bus my scumbuddies, so I never did any of those and kept talking in scumchat instead while playing Dicey Dungeons.

Fun facts about my time with Dicey Dungeons

Over the course of this game, I have finished completing Warrior, Thief, Robot, and Inventor. I finished up to Witch 3 and Jester 2, but I haven’t made any progress afterwards.

My favorite rounds are Warrior (any) and Robot 3 and 6. Warrior is stupidly easy to understand (hence 1 star difficulty), and during my first run at Robot 6, I got to use the rules from Robot 3, which turned the entire run in a breeze.

–oh, and I got to hold the power of infinite attacks at Inventor 6 by looping Screwdriver and Fury Gadget. There is a window of timeframe between Screwdriver’s ability to re-use the gadget, and me clicking the Fury button to redo Screwdriver’s ability. Poor Dire Wolf Boss (Frog Rule: Any mob could become a Boss) never stood a chance.

1 Like

i had 0 fun playing bm4 but it was 100% made up for by the spectating experience

Also, I finally get to like Arctic’s posts now.
I thought: “They could sus me for liking these posts. They already did so for another town in this game, and that went wrong. Let’s not do the same until post-game.”

Good news: You won’t have to give up playing FM, because you were right! …wow, that EOD was a miracle and a half. Kudos to FK.

Oh. I thought Jarek posted this.
Never mind! Napoleon, you did a great job!

Yes, but completely for the wrong reasons. I was semi up to date, but I legit didn’t see why you were scummy. Everyone kept saying “TMI”, but I didn’t pay enough attention on the game at D3 onwards to actually factcheck this, so I kept using my D1 reads, which was me copying Arctic’s townread on you.

…? What about it?

told you everyone would forget about it :p

1 Like

Oh, wow. You’re right.
…that’s insane, NGL.

I still said it and tha’t s what counts

IIRC you (or someone) said: “If Kiiruma is scum, then FK, [Wazza/Chloe(?)], and [Zone/Mistyx] is the scumteam,” which is pretty close, actually.

…fair enough. GG!

true