Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

if you don’t know what to add to a role you should go to MU role data base and randomly choose an ability

3 Likes

It was weird. We stole dreaming god powers and then had a bunch of fairly weak dreaming god effects and then one of them was just a PGO and it just killed half the scum team and we had no idea what we did

3 Likes

thats not even the one i was talking about is the best part

5 Likes

it happened more than once?

Oh lmao which one are you talking about

Peak that game was Artemis being a random shot on a scum player

Lmao autocorrect

Oh yeah Artemis was the town dreaming god ability right?

didney worl

How tf did we win that game lol. Wazza had claimed every night cop and a 2-shot cop had flipped

Yes

1 Like

was that the game i got n1’d on accident

Yes, but additional factors are generally townsided. The randomness, mafia’s lack of direct interaction with town’s abilities… Like, there’s a decent amount to the setup which townsides. It’s not as explicit as the core vanilla numbers, but…

:banance:

I’m very much of the philosophy that one can at best create a rough range and that beyond that it’s more a matter of balancing for swing, especially in setups with particularly large differences based on semi-random chance, such as this one.

1 Like

The timeline was corrupted

Funny enough, not having a role that interferes with town directly is what made me stress out as mafia because we had only social roles, besides the weird rolecop

3 Likes

So one of the town dreaming god abilities was to kill a scum at random? Lol

2 Likes

Exactly 2 Vanillas and 18 JoATs. #funforallinvolved

2 Likes

Yes
Which is just chef’s kiss

@Arete

3 Likes

why