Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

whats does rolecopped mean

i am going to be questioning everything im sorry

Arctic, are you trying to get me to out Iā€™m VT?

Role cop means that he uses an ability on me to check my role

Alignment cop is to check my alignment

yeah i used my night 0 rolecop on the mislynch bait alt

you got me

why would i need to do that if iā€™m a wolf who already knows youā€™re obviously VT

Arctic, you sound just as stupid as you think your making me sound

vig

Arctic and agent seem very aggressive against each other and Iā€™m not really sure why so im just going to mark it as w/w and never talk about the read again so I can point to it later and say ā€œim rightā€

youā€™re right

atlas isnā€™t a VT, wolves please kill him

it happened a couple times

earlier Arctic talked about how Atlas would be given a vigilante if he was town by mafia, and Iā€™m not really sure where the hostility came from

Iā€™m fine with this
Feel free

heā€™s been pushing exclusively on two people, one of which i know is town and the other which i think is very likely town which is why i said if wolves had to give a vig to town heā€™d get it

Okay, that makes more sense as to why you are opposed to him

I noticed a couple people doing this as well, where they call other people bad or that they donā€™t expect good plays from that player. I would appreciate it if we could stray away from these types of comments as they are unproductive and do not actually produce the change that you would want to see. The best thing to do is if you feel as though someone is going about the game wrong, or has a history of doing that, is telling them what you think they are doing wrong so they can fix it. Atlasā€™s read on you only seems bad to you because you are mafia who wants to discredit him, or you are town who thinks they are being obvious town, which isnā€™t the case from my point of view. I feel like you have been acting townie, but I donā€™t think you have reached that point where I can confidently say you are town and call it a day.

I can see their point of view where they compare your play and noticed changes. While I donā€™t think thatā€™s scummy on its own, itā€™s a fair point to point out

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m a saint, i have to work on this too, but I think working on it is a good idea

Arctic, out of curiosity, what is your agent read right now?

Skimming through his iso
He has said nothing about what he thinks I am

Judging from his last post, Iā€™m judging he either believes or is acting as if Iā€™m a ā€œstupid townā€

This sounds far more like ā€œdeathtunneling townā€ more than ā€œmafiaā€