Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i can now understand why atlas’s read on me is wrong considering he isn’t actually reading my posts

he would have made a great addition to risky light game

This is early speculation, just what you notice early on

This looks like a joke

I cant avoid this tbh

I saw that, didn’t understand it and skipped it

this entire interaction feels rlly wrong tbh

(We’re scumbuddies doing theater)

1 Like

I figured that out but no one would believe me so I’m going to peruse that later

1 Like

pursue

Arctic we’ve been had what do we do

killing me n1 is the only solution

Quick use your gladiate ability which determines votes based off of dice rolls the players make

bus me so you can go deep like wazza did instead of marshal in sorc17

people don’t like listening to me D1 unless it suits their needs so you can kill me and be fine

Ok good plan

1 Like

i am overreacting but if i give you some context on the last game it should be understandable why being misread due to people not reading my posts really grinds me gears

in risky light game the villager we hung day 1 accused me of defending a player they scumread, when all i did was agree to two statements the player made. they somehow interpreted this as me defending the player

another player proved they weren’t reading my posts when they accused me of hard defending someone who i had scumread the entire game without reconsideration

the fact i am once again being misread by a player who has proven that they aren’t reading my posts is thus incredibly frustrating

cough

If you read that post I’d assume you’d reply with something you’d call witty

Also you ignored me changing what I thought about you and pkr

atlas is town
very obviously so

his decision to play on an alt to try and become more productive fits entirely with his frustration about being ignored with respect to his kiiruma read

his unorthodox accusations against kiiruma, such as accusing them of trying to get people to pocket them (???) is squarely within his town meta. his push on me for defending kiiruma is congruent with this perspective, and it’s what i’d expect from town him given his experience with me and how i treat partners

the way he’s managed to convince himself that i sound less memey than what he remembers demonstrates his confbias and would be something pretty hard to fake. atlas is too scared to try and lie about things which he knows aren’t true, so it’s clear he genuinely believes this

lastly his thought that i’m trying to discredit him/make him sound stupid comes across as pure self-centred solving which he wouldn’t think to fake as a wolf, because it doesn’t serve to convince me that he’s town

1 Like

I could be saying so as wolf to discredit you but not have a real bad read on you