Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

@Arctic

Not sure if you changed your vote, but would you be willing to help me make ATNoName a wagon, just to get them to actually participant more in the game. I want their slot resolved today (not necessarily by execution), and I feel like this can be accomplished if the wagon becomes a reality

i doubt heā€™ll actually care or make himself more readable but sure

/vote atnoname @Host_Account_1

1 Like

maybe not right now, but hopefully it will make them care soon

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
ATNoName Litten, Arctic 2/8
Wazza ATNoName 1/8
Kiiruma Agent47 1/8
Agent47 Zone_Q11 1/8
Kiiruma VooDooSh 1/8
VooDooSh Mistyx, Aelin, Kiiruma 3/8
Not voting Wazza, GamblingAddict, Jarek, Magnus, Sharklifter, Kanave 6

Ping me if thereā€™s anything wrong

I am so sorry I thoguht this started tomorrow I will reread in an hour or so

1 Like

By the way
This isnā€™t the reason I play on an alt, yet make myself easily readable as me

why then

Thereā€™s this thing that I been debating about talking about all game because it has to do with my role and the way it interacts with other roles in a way that could potentially be harmful, but I think the potential risks are more harmful than the benefits to hiding it, especially considering that my role will not be a factor in whether I die due to mafia tonight

@VooDooSh Iā€™m not sure whether you have abilities or not - but I just want a simple yes or no answer to this. If I target you tonight, you will be forced to roll an additional dice- would that be problematic? This isnā€™t a question as to whether it would be helpful for you, because I couldnā€™t care less because thatā€™s not why Iā€™m targeting you.

I think thatā€™s the same with all roles
Mine has a chance of completely screwing town over but more likely than not it wonā€™t

if thatā€™s the case lmao

Its only if my decision is bad and if thereā€™s a role I think there is in play

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Arctic writing down our claims in mafia chat

5 Likes

@Wazza why did you join this game
correct me if iā€™m wrong but it doesnā€™t appear like you have any intention of doing anything

Might be the same reason eli states

1 Like

ā€œI join a game thinking itā€™ll be fun, then itā€™s notā€ or something to that effect

i think itā€™s because she randed town

Ironically, this falls under one of the wolf reads in the guide you posted, declaring an early read in a formal matter

Wazza when she doesnā€™t get infinite mafia dayvig lynch immune:

2 Likes