Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

look at wazza’s opening in scp compared to sorc17

it’s incredibly different, and her investment/tone in this game so far is much more like scp

which makes sense since she prefers playing mafia
so gth she’s probably town but i would still appreciate if she played the game

Walter White I Give Up GIF by Breaking Bad

1 Like

since you keep liking my posts instead of doing anything, may i ask what are you trying to achieve this game atno?

you haven’t made yourself readable, and you’re voting a 9 poster who has no intention of playing the game while throwing out cryptic statements left and right

1 Like

victory

1 Like

there arent any jesters in this game so you arent going about that very well

1 Like

Nothing says there isn’t any mafia jesters

how would that work with the dice thing

Not all abilities have to be dice rolls

by irritation

i was going to say i want to have faith in eli but after stellaris federations im not so sure

I joined the game because I like the flavour

I’ve not played the game because I have more important things to do irl for the time being, I might restart playing soon but rn I’ve been doing irl things

start*

Also I’m on phone rn so I’m not going to be doing anything either, phone discourse sucks

acceptable i guess

/vote Arctic @Host_Account_1

i would ask why but you would probably give me some dumb cryptic answer

kinda fair

mafia transfers to botc, botc doesn’t transfer to mafia… nearly at all

@Litten

Im gonna ask because Im terrible at reading personality, but what did you think of Arctics playstyle in general.

It’s not exactly a townread, but I think that his posts prior to P#988 (the post I am quoting right now) were pure. Although we have differing opinions and excel at different methods to read others, his general composure and tone is… composed.

I do want to hear more from him before anything.
…from what I see, it appears that he has not responded to my posts yet.
@VooDooSh, could you please respond to the latter half of P#926 and the last part of P#971?
(Never mind about P#971, apparently you unintentionally covered that in P#1139.)

Wait, how does this imply that VooDoo is towny?
It implies he is composed, but I don’t see how his response is particularly towny.

Erm… I can read the sentences, but I am having a hard time understanding what they mean.
Could you elaborate further on this, and give an example?

Okay. Never mind what I said about you covering P#971 in this post. The discrepancy remains.
I will ask you again: What did you think Aelin said in P#849?
What made you post “is it not considered normal to read people” in P#855?

Hold it! I disagree with your read, specifically about “I think mafia would be trying to please the consensus a little bit more”. I don’t know Mistyx’s meta well enough, but I know for certain that there are people in this site who do FPS (Fancy Play Style) as wolf and still get away with it.
*looks at Litten and VCFM* :eyes:

Maybe I am using a bad example (since I already forgot the details of VCFM), but my point is: "This site has some darn good players who can -and probably will- break your common sense of “how mafias should behave”.

…? Shark, who do you think Aelin is pushing aside from VooDoo?