Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I never said I didn’t?

ah
i mustve misinterpreted then

i wasn’t trying too hard to read him for this exact reason

think i’m leaning town tho

1 Like

ftr determining Litten’s alignment is probably not super relevant as we can probably just kill them if they’re alive past d3/d4

1 Like

arctic had a good post somewhere
to quote frog
the reason why sharks got that shitty read is because he kinda needs to have it which makes me think at least one of my other main reads is right because i havent pushed on shark at all yet

and scum still has to blast them even if I say this lol

rats

uhhh
whats next

Do we have any sort of grouping that we want to look at for our first exe btw? Any isos I should look at closer?

clearly I have a reason for thinking it was ok to divulge

no I am not elaborating more on my role

that doesnt narrow it down :sunglasses:

shark probably should just always die today but that’s a boring read and I don’t want to be boring

mist refusing the townread is still pretty towny and also really doesnt have much impact on why i gave them the townread in the first place
the reason i made it is because i believe in it, i just acknowledge the fact that it looks weird as fuck lmao

youre right, it pinpoints it exactly

voodoo’s claim sounds like massive bullshit and it feels like they knew their omgus shit was, well, shit and so they tried to back it up

GIF by The Office

i… minorly care about the claimed check but not that much

I don’t think we should be pushing about it d1

they said they actually scumread those players tho
so if they were trying to explain the OMGUS then this didnt exactly help lol

mist is weird

hated their entrance, not the opening posts that Arctic pointed out, but rather their lack of response to Arctic about it

they’ll obvtown if they’re town and play the game so I don’t really want to touch them yet

and I’ve agreed with a lot of their one-liner posts at least as I was reading thread they matched a lot with my current thoughts