Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

if Wazza grabs the entire game by the balls as soon as Arctic/Litten die then they’re mafia

otherwise town

i want him to die but deciding the elimination 24 hours before the end of the day is boring and bad for town

shrug
im pretty sure your kneejerk response was “oh yeah that makes sense” so thats the main part.
tell me
before did you think it was shitty omgus, and now do you think it was shitty omgus?

not necessarily

i don’t know if you’ve seen meowntainado, but in that game village wazza did nothing except maintain a scumread on arete, and once they flipped they took control of the town from day 4 to endgame

hence discussion

I’ll try to find it in their iso but they had one post that was particularly “this always comes from a wolf” when I read it

also their initial “haha yeah I’m a wolf” when accused is >>>rand wolf since a lot of newer wolfs use it as a way to shut down having a serious reaction to being wolfread

haven’t seen it sorry. what was their alignment?

100% this

nk

1 Like

Shark/Kiiruma/VooDooSh two+ wolves? :thinking:

hrrm

the omgus kind of made my eyebrow raise like the dwayne johnson meme but i didn’t think it was horrendous

i do still kinda buy the claim tho
it doesn’t seem worth faking a claim like that just to justify some crappy omgus’es when most of the thread still townreads you

for voodoo to be evil dice has to be evil or bad

i dont know what this says

hm
perhaps

For voodoo to be a member of the mafia gambling has to be mafia or a bad member of town

if Shark is exactly mafia kp, Litten’s scum equity goes through the roof

this is possible

would explain why when they first defended kiiruma they added the part which was like “i don’t want to defend them or anything” lol

Bad in the terms bad at the video game

or someone coming in like its cop9’er and slamming a random greencheck down
its interesting that you put so much faith in it but i guess i just dont like mech omegalul