Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

is this really a video game? there’s not really much video. Mostly text and a few pictures.

is this the real life
or is this just fantasy

I kind of think Kanave could be w/w with Shark

I have no sound or logical reason for this

Hence the “bad at the video game”

GA doesn’t strike me as the type of player to fake a n0 for some reason

i don’t have much of a read on him though, other than that i like his assertiveness

shrug

I did some “investigation” and found:

FWIW your claim matches your actions… assuming you returned to the thread while riding the train to work (P#1145) and forgot for an entire hour about your role while responding to the thread every 5~10 minutes, and then suddenly remember it at P#1210, 10 minutes after your last post where you said you would take a break because your brain is tired (P#1206).

…I will say that if this is all a fakeclaim, then this is one hell of a FPS.
So, using Occam’s razor, I choose to take your word for granted.
However, that leaves me with one question: “Do you truly scumread Aelin, or did you OMGUS her solely because you had to?”

Technically it’s just Eli since eevee only recently signed up to be co-host. Rather, the secondary suspect would be the reviewer, which is… Osie.
…yeah, I can see this happening tbh. Especially if you know that Osie has hosted a game before where everyone had to speak in haikus.

Faith. In Eli and eevee.
…Kiiruma, are you drunk?
I know you thought eevee is partially responsible for this, so I will ask you now:
Do you remember who designed VCFM, Arapocalypse, and Quantum FM?

*cries with ATNO*

I’m sure a lot of people would love my role but it’s kinda eh for me

well this is good to know
(shit)

1 Like

what are thoughts on zone currently? will probably just sheep my townreads on that I can’t read zone

speak of the devil I actually think Zone’s recent post is pretty good

You cant change the roles after its reviewed
Eevee couldn’t have effected it

specifically this

does mafia type this up to townread a town member?

actually they probably never do lol. Zone can join towncore

Oh he said that

Sorry I was working at my job at uh

I was serving food while curing the Plague

fairly strong town

he’s saying what he wants to and isn’t concerned about appeasing anyone

this is a good example
i’m not gonna elaborate on the implications of this other than that i don’t think zone would do this as a wolf while having the thought about kiiruma that he did at the time

all of the worldbuilding/possibilities listed is a v good look but maybe fakeable, idk
either way it’s a good post

1 Like

Oh yes, I remember that now. That was a fun thing, hope to see that again.

No… and yet I do have a drink right next to me.

And yes, I guess you have a fair point there. I only really remember VCFM and Quantum FM but Quantum FM is enough for me to never forget setup design making me want to cry.

ok so like

Arctic/Agent/Zone/Voodoo good bucket

Litten I’m not touching for a while

Wazza/Mist/Kiiruma could def have scum in it but I don’t want to eliminate any of them today

I’ll get to thinking about other people more

shrug
whatever
not confident enough to go against a check at the moment (and also aware that the way this forum works itll take a cold day in hell before anyone executes a green check even if its fake)
/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_1