Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Yep. When someone dies they flip

Thanks.

That would be problematic, yes.

/unvote @Host_Account_1

My head hurts right now, Iā€™m physically not capable of analysing anything rn. Iā€™ll be back later.
I saw Zoneā€™s posts, but I feel overwhelmed by them so I will reply later.

1 Like

Oh btw, just forgot to ask but did anyone ask me anything while I was gone

yes
check your mentions

For someone who is waiting for me to be ā€œreadableā€, you are a bit too patient compared to how you deal with anyone else. So, Im gonna ask why is it when you are dealing with me, you are passive?

because your playstyle annoys me and from the way youā€™ve been playing all i would get out of you are useless cryptic answers

with the way you are playing right now i think iā€™ll get a better call by leaving you to do your own thing rather than leading you in a certain direction

this tells me I should start only say words without a or o in them

or e
or I
or y

Imao

I cant think of a word with only u in it

The reason why I townread you was before you started pushing me, but the difference is that youā€™ve been swapping around with the votes, and I feel like you are pushing for information, rather than pressure cause currently I do not feel any, but I donā€™t know why you are pushing me necessarily even though you have other votes elsewhere, thatā€™s the part I feel the most sus about, focusing on me for veryā€¦wrong reasons? You said I play a certain way, which was in a different game, and I was evil, and then used the ā€˜ā€˜typicalā€™ā€™ new player arguments, weeeellā€¦Iā€™m just gonna say, I donā€™t feel like those will ever work if this is how theyā€™ve led you on this far, therefore if anybody uses those arguments I will disregard them entirely

put

now hes gonna say im hedging again!!!

or whatever the fucking word was

if the only thing we have is put Iā€™m gonna have a problem with that

i think it was hedging yeah

is this post scumreading me or not
i cant tell

personally im not sure why itā€™d be considered a term or something to be suspicious about, because it literally could just be social problems or just anxiety overall

well im pointing out why I have some reasons to think you are suspicious (Therefore you have went down in my trust list quite a bit just from pushing me from what I think are very bad reasons that feel like something a wolf would push on because no one would actually have that knowledge)