Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i feel like i prompted this scumread and it didnt exist 5 minutes ago despite the things you claim to be scumreading me for existing for most of the game

you haven’t interacted with neither me nor aelin like you think we are wolves

you haven’t once accused either of us until we asked you for your read on us lmao

it was like 2 hours ago

i posted a read list before you did it

thats why my opinion changed

because i have no reason to accuse people who aren’t my top suspects? whats wrong with that

my current big susses are on jarek/agent, that’s been consistent the entire time

you say this like it’s a good thing

:pleading_face:

it is though, thats the thing, im not gonna be changing my mind 24/7 and im sticking to my guns and what i think

nobody is gonna care about what i think tbh if i die as im a newer player, probably will be read as an inexperienced read

but whats the point in pushing like 5 several people at once

What did I do to become suspicious to you anyway aside from not talk as much as I might usually

jarek tbf

i think your thinking im evil the most aswell either way because you would

‘‘accidentally’’ outting that you were important, then retracting like oops!!!

I could be overestimating you but honestly, you WOULDNT do that, and I doubt an evil player will call it a ‘‘bluff’’ due to us being well, the newbie clause as what we will call it, but you do seem like you play enough SD to atleast know that you shouldn’t hint your role cause thats effectively revealing it

If you wanted to know, I was attempting to irritate you ever since you asked when I was going to be “readable”. It just felt lazy as opposed to what you are doing rn.

That being said, Im still cautious of you since, I just dont like the way you treated me (you knew it despite me not playing on forum for a few months).

This is me saying: you acted like you did a mistake to earn trust through that way

Did it not cross your mind I was just deliberately making myself a target

big man we dont know the setup how am i ment to know your making yourself seem like a target

it doesnt work that way here nor do i even know the roles that would work that way off of rng

Well we’ll know what I am when I die :slight_smile:

static reads are a good way to 1. have bad reads and 2. get scumread regardless of alignment

also no one really cares about dead villager’s reads are so if you are town then don’t take it personally

if you push multiple people you can get information about their alignment from their responses

i knew what?

so thats why town have a bad winrate

L.

so we vote you today and we learn that? sure!!!

i’d rather you dead first than me dying first again because then you’d take the piss out of me for that