Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

this doesnt seem like something that would actually help

as in, this would only help if you already had good reads to begin with

I was serious on the protectives on me bit. Thereā€™s zero way I survive very long if thereā€™s a strongman, but I want to actually play this game and I think im good enough if I survive long enough to justify asking for protectives

mistyx is frozen but i dont think she freezes as a wolf

what do we do

alright then

My good reads come from pushing people and seeing how they react. Or analyzing their personality and the way they are approaching the game in order to get a read. What that means is that I may be wrong early on, but the more I push and the prod the more accurate my reads become.

Look at previous Mist games.

The only ones I can remember are a long ass time ago on a different site so uhhh, yeah, I kinda forgot about her ToL games.

she was literally in sorc17

Thatā€™s a good game to look at then.
But we should probably have a few so we can analyse stuff.

1 game might give some things that are kinda anomalies but if we see things in multiple games as consistent signs then we can have that as a pattern of sorts.

pkr why are you telling other players what they can do while complaining yourself about not knowing what to do

this makes me think itā€™s not that you donā€™t know what to do but that you dont want to do anything

i dont know if this is ai but i think i remember you saying you preferred playing town to wolf

from what I remember, leaving Misty alone and watching what they do in the future is the way to approach their slot.

Yeah, I did say that.

Neut evil > Neut non killer > Town > Mafia > Neut killer

As for me not doing anything and saying idk what to do, I could just browse for Mist games on the old site but I donā€™t think thatā€™ll be too easy. Itā€™s easier for me to find them if I kinda know her more recent ones. I could look at them

Iā€™m mostly saying I canā€™t really make reads right now as thereā€™s not much to go off. The sort of frozen thing requires game scouring

no shes town 90%

Hello chat!!!

im playing pokemon with aelin

theres plenty of other stuff to do

showdown?

Like what? Thereā€™s not even been 200 posts, Iā€™ve said my thoughts basically.

Nothing Iā€™ve read has pinged me as too off so far. I was erked my Aelinā€™s pushiness but itā€™s not really AI nor is individually scummy taking her at her word.

Misty and aelin are doing the most advanced wolf theater I have ever seen and Iā€™m jealous

2 Likes