Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Alright big question: what does this mean and why does one need to scroll down to old games to create results

i didnā€™t use my time and iq of 43 to figure this out for yā€™all to ignore me

pkr explain why your not without using the word awkward or synonyms

PKR sometning I noticed in games is that you struggle to create stuff that you can talk about. I think your gameplay may improve if you tried to improve that - as in taking a more proactive role in the game

has anything pinged you as on

smooth dude
smooth

It means I have a preference list of roles.

The second part means that I understand I could look for mist being ā€˜frozenā€™ in games and analyse if itā€™s from her town or scum games or neither and come to my own conclusions. However, itā€™s easier if I know her recent games instead of having to dive into there and then not being present in thread, missing a ton of posts and then getting stressed out with catch up.

And that I also said that I didnā€™t know what to do and didnā€™t really do much but I had reasoning for it.

Ahhhh, preference got it, Iā€™m not very smart so I need clarification on most things

also damn you guys scumreading eachother already aight im gonna chill since nobody can scumread me ez

1 Like

Like, for example, if you donā€™t have anything to do you could push Wazza with me in order to elicit reactions from them. Or you could analyze the people interacting with you right now, taking a more defensive approaching to reading people.

Like promote discussion by asking people their takes on certain posts and providing my own? I could do that. I just kinda donā€™t really town lead so thatā€™d be a very big difference in playstyle and something for me to get used to.

I kinda like some posts made by you and ATNo but thereā€™s fairly shallow reasoning behind them for now, nothing so big that Iā€™d exclaim it out loud and push it to the ends of the earth

what about your partners

are they allowed to scumread you

Voteds:

On By Many?
Wazza Litten 1
Aelin Mistyx 1
Kiiruma Aelin 1
Jarek ATNoName 1
Mistyx Arctic 1

a partner? like a mafia buddy?

no they dont they clearly know I am the mafia and not a role that says ā€˜ā€˜You are not apart of the mafia but know who the mafia areā€™ā€™

wait oops

voteds

1 Like

/vote sharklifter

shiiiit you got me

1 Like

I changed my mind this guy seems interesting to push

Your honor, I am clearly not guilty of this crime

As no crime has happened yet.

weā€™re trying to do a map randomizer and its
not going well

so are you feeling very lost and confused