Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I believe votecounts are shark 4 at 3 kii 2

I still donā€™t like Agent and both Jarek and Magnus Iā€™d push too.
Magnus for the fact that they need to provide more content.
Jarek because for the content theyā€™ve provided Iā€™ve kinda just not really seen anything that Iā€™m like ā€˜I like thisā€™

Like, I even had some shit reasoning on ATNo (and you) early game.
So for me to not be able to find something really to grip onto feels like an oof

Itā€™s not end of day yet so Iā€™m not set on a ā€˜I think this is a wolf and Iā€™m going to push itā€™ thing rn (as thereā€™s too many lowposters and some high posters still donā€™t feel great)

So Iā€™d rather use this as a chance to apply some amount of pressure and re-eval

This is your chance kii
You can do it
Start a wagon with poor reasoning on me

Use this as evidence you got this

Further to this all, I think that Jarekā€™s reasoning to get onto the ATNo train kinda feels a bit superficial and something that can easily be faked.

/Vote Jarek @Host_Account_1

I would push Magnus but honestly if theyā€™re not going to be around for a while I donā€™t know how much itā€™s really going to do. @Magnus I want to see more out of you, just pick some people (probably high wagons and main pushers of them) and do some reads on them when you can. Give some original takes

Can you quote this for me

Also @Agent47 honestly just buzz off. Itā€™s not funny or original what youā€™re doing here.
I donā€™t understand why this is your style Atlas, like, I get youā€™re trying something new like Aelin.
But itā€™s not making you feel better, all itā€™s doing is making my interactions with you something I want to end quicker.

And thatā€™s not good for analysis later on in the game.

Iā€™m attempting to get reactions out of you
Especially ones like this

so do you think that Jarek is avoiding reads or something?

@Agent47 here. The last sentence also really gets to me because it feels like Jarek could be seeing it as ā€˜Sharkā€™s probably going to flip unless I vote the counterwagon and should they flip town I can turn it on Shark later on tooā€™ (This is with me assuming Jarek W and Shark/ATNo both T. So a bit of worldbuilding with not much to go off)

I could easily see this as a planned chain of mis-executions. Which is why I had to speak about Shark/AT being really fā€™ing easy wagons and ones which could just be painful town (no offence to you both)

Damn I got that turned on me so quick that I got whiplash

I feel it was genuine that he didnā€™t want shark to die
So thatā€™s a bit fair

heā€™d do it either way as a wolf or town tbf

1 Like

Perhaps itā€™s genuine but at the end of the day I might just be confbiasing looking into it with my own reads adding to my thoughts here.

Instead of coming to it as a blank slate, Iā€™m sorta preflipping which is a big no-no in games and yet people do it a lot.

I really appreciate being given credit for being intelligent enough on my first game to pick up on who might be an easy push but I think thatā€™s too much credit for me. Would be easier and safer for me as an evil who was worried about being called out to conform to what everyone else is doing and bandwagon sharklifer and go from there, rather than some convoluted plan where I defend shark for town-cred whilst killing someone else and then shark later or something.

Have you played with him beyond last botf?

The last game I played with him he accidentally outed evil D1 and basically spent the entire game a glorified specatator in a BOTC game where being dead isnā€™t even the end because nobody wanted to talk to the outed evil person

I do feel a LITTLE bad and I donā€™t want to scare him off making it happen again especially with this ā€œdead donā€™t participateā€ mechanic

Yeah, quite alot in different games