Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Also @Agent47 honestly just buzz off. It’s not funny or original what you’re doing here.
I don’t understand why this is your style Atlas, like, I get you’re trying something new like Aelin.
But it’s not making you feel better, all it’s doing is making my interactions with you something I want to end quicker.

And that’s not good for analysis later on in the game.

I’m attempting to get reactions out of you
Especially ones like this

so do you think that Jarek is avoiding reads or something?

@Agent47 here. The last sentence also really gets to me because it feels like Jarek could be seeing it as ‘Shark’s probably going to flip unless I vote the counterwagon and should they flip town I can turn it on Shark later on too’ (This is with me assuming Jarek W and Shark/ATNo both T. So a bit of worldbuilding with not much to go off)

I could easily see this as a planned chain of mis-executions. Which is why I had to speak about Shark/AT being really f’ing easy wagons and ones which could just be painful town (no offence to you both)

Damn I got that turned on me so quick that I got whiplash

I feel it was genuine that he didn’t want shark to die
So that’s a bit fair

he’d do it either way as a wolf or town tbf

1 Like

Perhaps it’s genuine but at the end of the day I might just be confbiasing looking into it with my own reads adding to my thoughts here.

Instead of coming to it as a blank slate, I’m sorta preflipping which is a big no-no in games and yet people do it a lot.

I really appreciate being given credit for being intelligent enough on my first game to pick up on who might be an easy push but I think that’s too much credit for me. Would be easier and safer for me as an evil who was worried about being called out to conform to what everyone else is doing and bandwagon sharklifer and go from there, rather than some convoluted plan where I defend shark for town-cred whilst killing someone else and then shark later or something.

Have you played with him beyond last botf?

The last game I played with him he accidentally outed evil D1 and basically spent the entire game a glorified specatator in a BOTC game where being dead isn’t even the end because nobody wanted to talk to the outed evil person

I do feel a LITTLE bad and I don’t want to scare him off making it happen again especially with this “dead don’t participate” mechanic

Yeah, quite alot in different games

Albeit, the last two we’ve played are forum games and both different so idk how the approach goes

Wouldn’t this mean that he’d be less sensitive towards your death

wdym? Most of those games are not really ment to be taken seriously tbh, I feel like it’d be less on a game that takes 20 minutes rather than a game that takes about like a month or so to finish

Easy push D1 usually is an easy push later on tbh as games continue, so I don’t exactly think I’m giving you much credit there. The only thing which really gives a turnabout on an easy push is someone like taking control of it or someone greenchecking them. Furthermore, you could know this should you be mafia because mafia usually have some way to chat, so unless you’re a lost wolf, you’d be able to be coached on basics like that.

Also you just said ‘on my first game’ but now you’re providing a fairly solid case of what is safe compared to what I said which shows you’ve at the very least thought this through

I’ll end off on saying

lol.

that’s all. That’s my defense. If that’s your argument then I don’t have to humor it with a response.

Which is why I assume he feels bad is because he knows I hate both of these mechanics involving death

I assume the more you play with someone, the more insensitive you get towards their death