Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

imhappy to oblige

I was willing to take a chance and hope you rolled anythng but four and me to roll those numbers

can you point this out to me?

yes
good analysis tbh

1 Like

its very hard to be optimistic when everyone else is dragging me down! :wowee:

1 Like

what are the odds of like fk/mist/kiiru/+1

1 Like

because the role I had in mind had me claiming a 3 or a 4 due to the amount of deaths and you had claimed a 3, 4, 4 so I panicked and picked a number, told you why I know what dice I roll next and then stated I was a commuter so it wouldn’t have worked

0%

i’m on the team

I don’t hate it.

If Chloe or Zone flips wolf, I’m going to push for the other to flip too.
Since I could easily see this being W/W.
Chloe being in a bad position and then Zone coming in, doing a ton of analysis and slapping a TR on their team mate to try and secure their position for a bit.

Not having this affect too much rn just keeping this in mind and thinking out loud.

I’m like pretty confident Mist can be Scum, the other two I’m not confident on at all, I began thinking Zone could be scum with Mist alongside someone else who I don’t remember as all 3 of them just entered the thread calling me scum very randomly

1 Like

can somebody post a playerlist of everyone alive

at the point where i cant tell whether or not arctic is extremely confbiased or just a wolf pushing for me bc he knows he’d win the cross

still think the former but like cmon my guy

1 Like

yeah idt he takes this route as scum he prob just goes for the safe play of forcing a v/v cross

1 Like

why are all the people im pushing pushing me

a powerful one at that
and you survived because… why?

do not use your gladiator
i am instantly voting you if you use your gladiator

which idk maybe jarek is v and he is forcing a v/v cross

weh

1 Like

the team is chloe napoleon jarek kiiruma

i’m probably going to vote chloe if they vote anyone besides jarek atp

1 Like