Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

DID YOU FLIP TOWN OR MAFIA?

Im a neutral that makes the game flipless when I die

good luck

I just realised @WX-78 are you also changing your font lol

DAMN IT.

Moreover,

• Wendy : Advises against publicly speculating or revealing player identities, indicating a desire for caution and adherence to game rules.
  • Wes again : Seeks attention and validation, displaying a playful and attention-seeking demeanor. so most likely to be a townie
  • Webber : Makes observations about various players’ behaviors and contributions, showing a willingness to engage and analyze the game.
  • Wortox : Offers insights into the behavior of other players, discussing potential motivations and implications of their actions.
  • Willow : Provides explanations for their previous statements and actions, attempting to clarify their position and justify their reads.
  • Warly : Receives a vote from Willow due to perceived lack of contribution and awkwardness in their interactions.
1 Like

WX-78, Mr/Ma’m it’s the first day. I don’t think we have much info…but as we progress further and every player talks more it may become more visible who is a true vanilla townie and who’s a wolf / mafia goon…

Why are you specifying vanilla town and goon lol

Contemplating Woodie’s insistence that he is actually a new player who was invited to the game despite ample inexperience, we have elected to believe the claim. Woodie stated mild suspicion onto Wolfgang (supported by Wortox), Wes (against consensus, supported by Woodie) and Wortox (against consensus, supported by WX-78); divorced from the latest read post where he said WX-78 and Wes could swing either side

Chop and chop! Life is okay when you’ve got a golden axe.

according to the role card, there are 2 Mr/Ma’m Wormwood

My axe is old…can’t afford a new one atm

1 Like

Guys @ everyone, I don’t see a nice tree…help me to find more wood to chop for my family

1 Like

We stand corrected, we meant “by Willow”, and this no longer applies. Even so, the ramble withstands.

Warly is suspected by Willow and WX-78, and Wolfgang is suspected by Woodie and Wortox.

Wilson is suspected by all of Willow / Wolfgang / Wigfrid / WX-78 / Wes, and yet only Wes is voting on him.

NEWS TO ME.

This isn’t a read.

Woodie is town.

I changed my mind I buy woodie being new
It’s probably against the spirit of the game to say any more

They’re also 100% grasping for straws with their reads,
Which actually i find townie for a new player

We drew a spreadsheet into the mud, we know everyones’ reads better than anyone. Even better, as it seems, than an algorithmic computation

IMPRESSIVE.