Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

(for a remind to myself when I reread in a few min I was at post 620)

are we gaming properly yet

This is fake

1 Like

I thought we decided he was scum?

I dont think I wanna go for woodie today but im iffy on them, mostly because a few of the things the said just didnt seem like they came from a new player?

actually

@Woodie do you have any other mafia experience (town of salem, in person, etc) or is this your first ever time doing any form of mafia game?

Here I said that it’s either NAI or wolfy
After a few hours I kinda think it’s probably gonna be passed of as a not real read in some form and then I will think it’s wolfy
Depending on how they go about it

Er
That was the intention

I THINK WORMWOOD IS TOWN BUT WRONG TO VOTE ME

I forgot I was even still voting you

I HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS IS MY 4TH GAME ALTHOUGH I WAS KILLED D1 ON MY FIRST THREE

I think I’ll trust Wes on wortox if Woodie wagon doesn’t gain traction

wortox is the one with the ref pfp?

I’d feel really bad executing Woodie if they are a new player and they’re town tbh (if they’re wolf they used chat GPT to play the game for them and I’d still feel bad but not as much
I’m not THAT confident on them being wolf tho

Yep

btw I can almost promise the messages above werent chatgpt lol

I have a lot of experience with it, and its not following the format it tends to

Whats the case on them?

Certainly, here is possible text for your post: GUYS I DONT THINK ANYONE HERE IS USING CHAT GPT WE NEED TO STOP THESE BLIND ACCUSATIONS IT IS ALL HEARSAY

This entire attempt to frame Woodie’s posts as “bot-generated” is transparently ridiculous if thought about for even a second. A bot wouldn’t actually have the context to make reads that relate to the game, unless Woodie had fed the entire thread into it, which would take much more effort than just making up some reads.

How would ChatGPT know that Wolfgang claimed to be town and corrected himself? How would it know that WX-78 showed signs of frustration? How would it know that Wes made accusations, but joked around a lot? Do you all think Woodie copy-pasted the entire thread into ChatGPT? It’s not easy to do on this platform.

I think at least one wolf has jumped on this line of questioning without thinking, or at least failed to resist it.

There are too many people being obnoxious on purpose for me to call them all town for it, even if doing so is something I would usually concede is towny. However, I still dislike the Wolfgang wagon, as it seems predicated on the opposite belief.

It’s weird how ‘obviously town’ is receiving as many votes as Wolfgang is then huh.

Either way it seems I am the one who’s going to die this day but that’s fine.
It is a comforting similarity at least.

1 Like

I will agree that Woodie’s suspicions could be coached, and I would like to hear whether they have previous experience with social deduction games.