Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

No this is kinda true. I also jumped on the bandwagon and made decisions off what others said. Wes said wendy was town and I went along with it. D1 they confidently said they were town that made me believe them. The woodie vote was because they were voting that way.

1 Like

for me, Its hard to get substance for my vote but I try

1 Like

for now, wurt is a vote I have substance on but no one else is voting them so I dont vote that way

…huh

Wait so what you’re saying is that what you meant d2 was that “Wes said Wendy was town” not “Wendy said Wes was town”

yeah thats what i meant lol

I’m not sure i believe that

In like any other scenario I would’ve believed it but

Idk maybe I’m confbiasing

To be fair, Warly wouldn’t be the first player this game to confuse two names together

I do not wish for Warly to die. At the very least, not without an explaination as to why my post on Warly being town is wrong.

i still want to vote wurt! i voted worm because players i trust that are doing the work sus them but personally i had my eye on wurt or wolf or both for a while now. someone made a solid case in defense of wolf tho… but yeah, you’re not alone

Mafia works best when players form independent reads but cooperate in tandem. Feel free to vote where you will, they help to reveal your reads and perspective while dividing pressure; so long as votes consolidate before EOD.

i do not wish to die
i can not and thus shall not defend my predecessor
but i should prefer that i be given the opportunity to prove you wrong

1 Like

We’ll be waiting to hear you out.

1 Like

Why are people saying I am TWTBAW, I

A) Dont believe in twtbaw

And

B) Legit haven’t been wolfy

1 Like

I admit the caps meme went worse then i planned but in my defense I signed up last second for this game to fill it, im not very good at anonymous games because its hard to differentiate people

I have no clue. You were, at worst, slightly traditionally wolfy at worst early on, and that was mainly from a lack of visible progression more than anything else.

Haters gonna hate

1 Like