Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I can see where you’re coming from when it comes to Willow’s posts, it feels as if there’s a disconnect between the read on my slot and what is said later on. The initial mistake can be overlooked, mixing 2 of our slots up, but saying “I wolfread both a little less” it suggests that my slot was a wolfread instead of a null town.

I like the observation but I’m not sure what it says about the slot.

2 Likes

It could be from a wolf who’s been trying to make reads look consistant but is messing up a bit with wording. However it could just be a normal mistake a towny is making when trying to express an increase in confidence in town-reading my slot.

2 Likes

I mistakenly claimed to wolfread one of Wortox’s posts, thinking it was Wilson’s, giving the impression that I wolfread Wortox themselves. Upon realizing it was not posted by Wilson, I stopped wolfreading the particular post of Wortox’s as much, as it did not have the context of leaning too hard on one’s opener.

I re-read through each player’s ISO individually after making my catch-up post, so my opinions changed somewhat with that context.

As I mentioned, Woodie seemed like they were not actually new to forum mafia, which was concerning to me (as it would mean they were lying), but I ultimately did not see the wolf motivation for acting in such a way. Lying seemed wolfy in isolation, when I was looking post-by-post, but taken as a whole, their ISO doesn’t indicate much of anything to me.

In a similar vein, Wes’s casual posts taken individually are towny to me, but as a composite whole, they are too exaggerated in their casualness to actually move the needle past null. They are laying it on too thick.

My reads changed because I looked at the thread differently. Even if this had not been the case, you must forgive me for failing to completely keep track of players in an anonymous game where everybody has a name starting with the same letter. I do not think that is wolf indicative.

3 Likes

VOTE: Warly.

Wendy expressed a wolfread on this slot, and I agree that the lack of contribution here feels awkward. I would like to see where a wagon goes.

Wicker’s consistent aggression towards Wilson and Wendy is a benign trait. I don’t appreciate the root cause of said tunnelling, so I’m with Wurt on not seeing a townread in four posts.

Wicker’s consistent aggression towards Wilson and Wendy is a benign trait. I don’t understand the root cause of said tunnelling, so I’m with Wurt on not seeing a townread in four posts.

I am sorry for my internet lagging out, I thought it failed to send.

1 Like

No, especially for voting being scummy

1 Like

VOTE: Warly

@Webber interesting.

1 Like

@Wickerbottom.

What does this mean, precisely?

You’re asking this question 14 minutes late.

I was out of the thread.

1 Like

Understood.

1 Like

What does it look what this means, I am voting a scummy player.

She voted me first but only because I responded Wilson on my first post, I have suspicion of her being defending Wilson with that vote.

It is kinda sad she have to ping you to get my pressure off from her

I don’t care abour your pressure. Your vote & your case are poor, nobodys going to follow them.

You said “for voting being scummy”, implying that voting itself was suspicious and that’s why you wouldn’t unvote, so I didn’t get it.

You weren’t directly accusing Wilson when Wendy voted you. Why did you assume she was defending Wilson?

Conf wolf moment

What a joke.

They’re a troll, don’t bother.