Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

bye alice and wendy are town s i lied about work bottom

threat could be wes…

(ΘεΘ;)

bottom is town too he believes his read ids a town thats hung ip

ok

Wes is a town. I am confident in this read.

warly you are not cute

ok why

why

talk anout me i need attention ans validatiob

theres a little bot
of wes is all of i

bit

You randed town. I don’t need to say more.

no but pls talk admit me

Warly randed a wolf, incase you want more forbidden knowledge.

yea well warly is struggling to post lol

Willow corrected her incongruity which is all we asked about, as we were only tracking read developments at the time. We aren’t the sort to criticise another player for having disagreeable reads right after they enter the thread. If we were to continue pressing onto Willow, our follow-up questions wouldn’t have been related to Wortox.

We’ve never tried it, nor does it look appetising to us.

Wickerbottom (2): Wendy, Wormwood
Wolfgang (1): Wortox
Wendy (1): Wickerbottom
Wilson (1): Willow
Webber (1): Wes

Not Voting (9): Wilson, Wolfgang, Wigfrid, WX-78, Webber, Woodie, Warly, Wurt, Wanda

1 Like

We know Wigfrid and Wanda are the only friends to have not checked in today.

This message was torn directly from the wikipage for WX-78’s character, and then mimics the common “hello world” syntax program, so this is just a half-hearted roleplayer.

Willow’s first posts have a sundry of discrepancies that intimate an incoherent worldview, even if we discount the already-clarified mistake between Wortox and Wilson.

Willow emphasised both instead of just Wilson, the slot she scumleaned. Unless this was intended as shorthand for “townreading Wortox more”, this feels irreverent.

Willow didn’t address Woodie’s entrance in her original catch-up, and her only comment on Woodie called a post suspicious. If Willow sorted out her original read on Woodie and decided to put it later, as she did with me, why say the original comment.

The development for this read was undemonstrated in Willow’s catch-up, following the same trend as well.