Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN JAJAHA

IT MEANS THAT IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU SHOULD SHAPE UP.

1 Like

OK

1 Like

I THINK SOME MAFIA ARE POSTING AND SOME MAFIA ARE NOT POSTING TO SPLIT

Sorting by postcount with this in mind, who do you think fits into which category?
It’s an interesting take.

2 Likes

NO IT WAS A BAD THEORY AND FACT YOU AGREED IS SUPCIOUS

VOTE: WORTOX

IN WHAT WORLD WOULD INTENTIONALLY NOT POSTING BE SEEN AS MORE VIABLE THAN POSTING?

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT GENERALLY THE REASON MAFIA FALL LOWER IN POSTCOUNT THAN THEIR COUNTERPARTS IS NOT DUE TO AN INTENTIONAL CHOICE TO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE THREAD AS MUCH FOR STRATEGIC BENEFIT.

DAMN IT.

They didn’t agree. Simply stated it was a “interesting take” and asked you to expand on it. Why’d you say this and then proceed to back out on it?

3 Likes

I BELIEVE THE LOCALS CALL THIS A “REACTION TEST”.

MY RECORDS INDICATE THAT THE DENIZENS OF THIS WEBSITE OFTEN OVERUSE THEM IN WAYS THAT ARE MORE HARMFUL TO THEIR OWN INTERESTS THAN HELPFUL.

2 Likes

I SET THEORY AS TRAP AND IT WORKED XD

CASE IN POINT.

1 Like

I guess I can see how it might’ve been a reaction test. It was definitely a bad theory.

1 Like

The fact that its their 5th post and every other post was also full caps, dosen’t seem likely smn a wolf would do in that position

I fully agree, it’s why I said it was interesting.
And then Wolfgang proceeded to try and act like they had trapped me, while they just leapt to faulty conclusions.

Perhaps reading posts might be useful for them.
Though I suppose they’re all muscle and no brains with being a strongman with no strong argument.

2 Likes

I AM WOLFGANG I AM NOT WOLF WITH NO GANG. INCLUDE THE GANG.

The way you worded this makes me think you think their intentionally trying to do it, if so, what split do you think it is? Are 1 or 2 mafia not talking

and is their anything that makes you think its intentional or just something you would do as mafia kinda thing?

nevermind I finished reading lol

I HAD A SECOND REASON TO VOTE YOU

And what would that be?

1 Like