Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

This is what I also thought. It felt like he quickly started to jump to conclusions and discredit people after seeing someone respond to his “trap”. I think all questions to such a weird idea should be valid.

Also… what does this mean?

@WICKERBOTTOM CAN YOU ELABORATE ON WHY YOU BELIEVE A WOLF WOULD FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS.

WORDPPLAY: HIS NAME BEGINS WITH WOLF; WOLF IS THE NAME OF OUR ENEMY. AMUSING ON TWO LEVELS.

2 Likes

YOU SAID I MIGHT BE MAFIA BUT TRY ESCAPE SUSPONIC WHEN I DIE AND AM TOWN. THIS LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO VOTE ME BUT HAVE PUT THOUGHT INTO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE AND AM TOWN AND THIS IS WHAT A MAFIA WOULD DO.

I REPLY TO POST I MEAN.

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING IN ALL CAPS

The robot is malfunctioning and the strongman does not know what an inside voice is it seems.

1 Like

AS FAR AS I AM AWARE, WOLFGANG HAS MADE THE CONSCIOUS CHOICE TO DO THIS, WITH NO EXTERNAL REASON FOR HIM TO DO SO. TRULY QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR.

So I’ve pre-planned what to do once you flip despite the fact that my vote on you was early in the game initially and I am your only voter? Alright.

1 Like

SO YOU ADMIT IT?

Sigh
Krampus give me strength. I see why you sometimes want to pull mean pranks when some people can’t think.

Sure, you can think that. Enjoy.

2 Likes

I want wolfgang to die half just because their talking in all caps is making it difficult to read their posts lmao

at least the robot says things in an easy to understand way

1 Like

OF COURSE I DO.

1 Like

VOTE: Wolfgang for now, no use just having my vote sit on the sidelines

VOTE: WOLFGANG

(hammer rn no balls)

I KNOW I WILL BE VOTED BECAUSE I AM LAST TO JOIN SO FIRST TO LEAVE.

YOU WANTED TO VOTE ME BUT ESCAPE JUSTICE AFTERWARDS WHICH I THINK MEANS YOU KNOW I AM TOWN WHICH ONLY MAFIA DO.

Isnt their still 1-2 people who havent been in thread? or did everyone finally post smn now

2 Likes

I believe muscles over here is talking about the fact that the last slot remaining for signups was Wolfgang.

3 Likes

I BELIEVE THEY ARE REFERRING TO BEING THE LAST TO JOIN THE GAME, NOT THE LAST TO JOIN THE THREAD.

2 Likes

I SIGNED GAME LAST SO HAVE LESS TIME TO GET TO KNOW