Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Okay actually this is really funny

ANYWAYS

VOTE: WILSON

THIS NEEDS MORE VOTES.

Hello Me wanda, Probably the greatest townie in town. I mean my name is Wanda. Name originates from Poland. People in poland are the nicest. I am nice and a townie just like my townie tribe.

Well you seem like someone I might not be able to trust this round… hmmmmm I hope you can change my mind

why voting so quick, I haven’t even posted yet, Its a rash decision but well Ig patience is low.

WHAT?

Oh tbh i might vote you just because your font, lmfao

CAN YOU AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT BY THAT BEFORE YOU DO?

I thought there wasnt any reason to vote so early. Thats all

30 HOURS INTO THE DAY IS TOO FAST?

I mean I guess…

YOU DO REALIZE THE FIRST POST OF THE GAME CONTAINS A VOTE, YES?

thats brazy yeah… I get it now.

I am tempted to vote one of the early voters

I see you have voted wilson… hmmmmm

Blech. We regret making this comment. We really like the fun we’re having with WX-78, and all the beeps and boops they make!

Wixy’s first readlist was sent out without justification after sixteen hours of radio silence. It was signalled with a readlist preparation nine minutes early. This suggests Wixy read the thread, said they would write a readlist, and scrounged something up quickly just to have direction. Only then did Wixy respond to some other comments, so they wanted to make a splash because they couldn’t at dawn.

At the time: Warly was voted on by Willow (both scumreads) and Wendy (townread). Wilson was voted on by Wes (both townreads) and Wolfgang (scumread). Wicker was voted on by Wormwood (townreads), Wolfgang was voted on by Wortox (scumreads).

This initial readlist was shallow, considering individual slots without contemplating how they fit together. This is forgivable given the nine minutes to assemble a readlist, but it generally means when considered together that Wixy wanted to look productive upon entering. That’s why they announced their readlist beforehand, that’s why they waited to respond to off-comments, that’s why they questioned Wilson, Wolfgang, Wicker and Wortox about their own processes instead of strongly interjecting with their own.

Wixy is likely unpartnered with Wolfgang, because they first talked WG’s performance as a player in this game down (“shape up”) then conveyed disappointment with the reactiontest to Wilson, in a way that feels like poking fun at that player.

Their second readlist was similarly unexplained (keeping to a theme), and half the reads are flipped. These reads were formed in eight minutes, and I’m unsure as to why Wixy wrote it when they didn’t even remember the Warly scumlean when I brought it up. This readlist is more cohesive to the board, at least; Warly (scumlean) was voted by Willow and Wendy (both townreads). Wortox (scumread) was voted by Wolfgang (null). Wilson (scumread) was voted by Wes (townread). There isn’t really a flaw to this second readlist in terms of the gamestate, but it contradicts Wixy’s earlier comments without much showing of progression.

Example of what I mean:

Our impression is that Wixy’s enjoying themselves quite a lot, and that they want to strike a chord with players in this game. Regarding alignment, we’re going to say more likely town than not, because there isn’t really a broken mindset as there was with Willow earlier more than a hidden progression. Maybe. This ISO could be construed either way.

Wurt looks town to me atm…

You don’t strike me as a confident player.

TELL ME MORE.

WAS WARLY NOT IN MY NULL TIER? I SWEAR I PUT HIM WITH THE ZERO-POSTER, AND ABOVE WORTOX AND WILSON.