Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

YEAH I DID

SO I WAS RIGHT LAST TIME TOO

REALLY NOT SURE WHY YOU EVER READ THAT AS A SCUMREAD

I’m interpreting these as scumlean / scumread tiers.

THE ZERO-POSTER IS NOT SOMEBODY I SCUMREAD AT THAT TIME

I ACTUALLY STILL DON’T BUT THAT’S NOT SUPER RELEVANT TO THE PAST LIST

ALSO RE:EXAMPLE #1

I LIED ABOUT MY WILLOW READ

THOUGHT THEY WERE TOWNY THE WHOLE TIME

1 Like

SO ACTUALLY

TECHNICALLY

THERE WAS IN FACT A “BROKEN MINDSET”.

As stated beforehand, it was not narratively cohesive since you had townreads and scumreads voting on each other separately all over the place. You were considering slots individually.

There is a reason why tierlists are often sorted in similar formulas between games.

I APPRECIATE THE INSIGHT INTO MY WORKINGS HERE, BUT YOU’RE ACTUALLY WRONG.

I DO NOT WISH TO ELABORATE SIGNIFICANTLY AT THIS TIME, BUT IT IS INDEED FAIR TO SAY THAT I WAS NOT CONSIDERING SLOTS INDIVIDUALLY.

Thanks for the honesty. Was there a motivation to lie about your initial readlist, or did you actually just scrounge names around for the sake of direction while letting some slots like Willoe fall by the wayside?

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS IN A WAY THAT FEELS PRODUCTIVE, TO BE HONEST.

Does this line of questioning feel pointless to you?

I GUESS THE SHORT THING I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE SAYING IS THAT I JUST CAME UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT REASONING TO HAVE PUT WILLOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST TO ANSWER WILSON’S QUESTION AND SEE IF ANYBODY CALLED ME OUT ON THE LACK OF SUBSTANCE.

2 Likes

I KNOW MY OWN ALIGNMENT, SO INHERENTLY YES.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DON’T SEE THE VALUE FOR EVERYBODY ELSE. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO GRAND POINT I WAS BUILDING TOWARDS HERE, MORESO JUST ARRANGING STONES ALONG THE PATH INTO PATTERNS TO SEE WHO, IF ANYBODY, NOTICED.

1 Like

Sorry our own acknowledgment came a while later, then.

A confident player, Perhaps can you explain whats a confident player in the world you live?

This paragraph set the web vibrating. We would be correct by the measure that your readlist was assembled in a hurry, it was just the motivation that we seemingly misjudged. Apparently you had something else intended to subvert as well, but I’m not seeing it. Hope it works out for you, anyway.

I would define a confident player as someone who has some specific idea of what they want to do, accepting that the game is not a vacuum and other players have their own intentions. Feeling surprised that players were voting too early when you weren’t around tells us that you anticipated some degree of stillness and placidity, and that you aren’t totally comfortable manoeuvring the current environment. Let me know if I’m off the mark.

@Wes I’ve already acknowledged that I’ve been pretty awkward and unsure on my reads. It’s why I stated multiple times now that I have no strong scumreads. My closest one atm is Wolfgang and that’s because when I’m reading their posts it just feels like fluff and I don’t like the amount of OMGUS and stretching going on there, the only reason why I’m not too confident on it (The head vs heart post) is because they’ve been almost TWTBAW.

1 Like

I am interested in staying the course on Wilson and Warly. Neither seem to have the sort of incitement that comes with villager wagons. I like WX-78 falsifying reads for information: in an anonymous game, that sort of thing is entirely unnecessary to do and tends to bring more suspicion than benefit, so I will move to vote with them.

VOTE: Wilson.

1 Like