Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I’m likely pulling an all nighter, it’s currently between 12-6 AM here. LMK if there’s any questions.

1 Like

THEY DONT EVEN GIVE reasons WHY I AM EVIL. THEY KNOW THEY DONT NEED TO AS I WILL BE VOTED EVENTUALLY ANYWAY. THEY DONT THINK I AM MAFIA YET THEY WANT ME DEAD.

1 Like

While there may not be much reasoning, there is some.

1 Like

You took the words out of our mouths. Most likely, WG’s accusing Wortox of TMI’ing them as town

1 Like

I GIVE MORE READS THAN MOST PLAYERS YET I FLUFF??

Did you not see that accusation prior?

(Townleans)
WX-78
Wes
Wormwood

(Scumleans)
Wilson
Wigfrid
Woodie
Wortox

Those are your only reads so far as I’m aware, and we hear everything that creeps and whispers from our web. Most of them haven’t even been elaborated on. If we just count reads integrally, you’re beating eight players; so you’re correct, but not in a way to be proud of

1 Like

Cue the calls of nerd

1 Like

@Webber
After an ISO, I have you as town read. However, can I have your reads? You’ve given one allignment read the whole game.

Despite nobody townreading Wilson, he has not yet posted a single read on anyone (if you don’t count the weak Wigfrid read). His response to Wicker’s wall-pushing comment was fairly obtuse, but anyone without a comedic sense of humour would falter in that situation. Our many eyes see him as being unpartnered with Warly from bringing him up unnecessarily in #305, but aside from that he doesn’t want to be fluffy but he doesn’t want to commit to anything.
VOTE: Wilson to draw the wagons

You don’t know me!

We’ve signified a few additional cases, vaguely the suspicion on Willow and trust on WX (both of whom we’re voting with), but fair

Wicker is my current most confident townread, although not my “top” town if that distinction makes sense.

Willow and WX could be on a similar wavelength, having quite similar reads while trusting each other in an unclear sense, but at most there’s one evil between them. We trust the latter’s head more than the former’s.

I’ll pass on commenting about Wolfgang at the moment, since they’re still just right here. Chaos usually means town.

Wicker / Willow / Wix / Woodie has one at most, more likely evil.

Understood, this is likely to be town sided. If you can, try to leave a legacy near EOD. I’m going to try to go to sleep again.

1 Like

See you around

Recline well in a gossamer hammock of your own creation, and may you catch lots of flies!

@Wolfgang I was enjoying your capslock rant.

thanks bro

2 Likes

THANKS

1 Like

lol omgus is nai

wolfgang omgussing and “reaching” isnt even like wolf indicative really

how are they twtbaw they are towny literally

wolfgang is so obviously town its crazy lol

are u serious lol

Wortox (3): Wolfgang, Wes, Wanda
Wolfgang (3): Wormwood, Wortox, Wigfrid
Wilson (3): WX-78, Willow, Webber