Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I didn’t know that by the wiki WX-78 never told the truth at any time!

if I had elaborate reasons I’d offer them! it’s mostly because I agreed at the time of reading with the points made by some players I trust a little, and my own vague feelings. but I am sussing and voting because I must, and my vote is likely to change almost as often as my reads. in fact I like the way you asked me about this so there’s that.
TLDR I haven’t played many mafia games but in those I played, I was a follower not a leader so I’ll have to trust someone over myself for D1 votes

Wolfy.

Towny takes.

Coaching doesn’t happen on FoL outside of a few players, don’t bother.

I’m not reading this but probably town.

Tinfoil Webber in XYLO from the little I’ve read.

WHY DO I HAVE THREE VOTES DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY THINK I AM MAFIA OR ARE YOU JUST SCARED OF ME

WORTOX AND WILSON ARE BOTH SUSPICOUSCZ AND IF THEY CONSOLIDATE ON ME TAĶE NOTE

Why do you think Wortox is suspicious? You mentioned them agreeing with a bad theory fifteen hours ago, and have never given any inclination otherwise as to why they might be good or evil.

@Webber
Defend Wolfgang for me.

Wolfgang (3): Wormwood, Wortox, Wigfrid

Wormwood doesn’t scumread you, he just thinks you’re annoying.
Wortox suspects you.
Wigfrid scumreads you.

Also, lock me town.

NO I SAID THEY ARE CLEARLY HEDGING ON MY ALIGNMENT AND KNOW I AM TOWN BUT WANT ME VOTED ANYWAY. THEY HAVE HAD 3 POSTS WHERE THEY SAY WOLFGANG MAY BE TOWN BUT THEY STILL PUSH FOR ME. THEY KNOW I AM EASY TO GET KILLED AND WANT TO ESCAPE PUNOSHMENT AFTER I REVEAL INNOCENT

If you’re asking for a devil’s advocate, I can do that. I thought you townleaned WG

I have them as obvious town and I don’t want to play the game, so I want you to defend them from others!

2 Likes

Yes ma’am

2 Likes

tbh wolfgang is unknown to me. I can’t read them. I am more than 60% sure on wortox being Evil.

Wortox has more or less agreed with every other theory that’s come their way, true. They’ve been relatively consistent in having you as their uno numero scumread, though

That’s the reason why you voted three hours after your entrance.