what

VOTE: Wilson

this is more fun

@WX-78
Walk me through a few of your reads.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/SHROOP

SUCH AS?

Wes, Wortox, Wilson, Webber

WES HAS HAD A HIGH THOUGHT VOLUME YET VERY FEW RED FLAGS, WITH SOME NOTABLY GOOD TAKES/REACTIONS (MOST RELEVANT TO RECENT CONVERSATION, IMMEDIATELY CALLING OUT WOODIE’S POST AS SOUNDING FABRICATED). I’M FAIRLY COMFORTABLE WITH THEM BEING TOWN.

WORTOX HAS BEEN TOO SELF-AWARE FOR MY LIKING - I THINK THEIR RELATIVE PASSIVITY IS NOT SUPER ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE ON ITS OWN, BUT THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE AT MULTIPLE POINTS THROUGHOUT THE GAME SAID THAT THEY CAN SEE WHY OTHERS MIGHT FIND IT SCUMMY IS A TRUE RED FLAG FROM MY EXPERIENCE. DEVOID OF ANY MEANINGFUL CONTENT TO PUSH THEM UP IN MY READS, I’M (UNFORTUNATELY) COMFORTABLE WITH THEM DYING.

WILSON IS ENTIRELY DEVOID OF CONTENT, CLEARLY AT LEAST SOMEWHAT INTENTIONALLY. SLOT CAN DIE.

WEBBER IS MORE INTERESTING, BUT I FIND MYSELF LIKING THEIR VIBES AND APPRECIATING THEIR DEPTH OF DISPLAYED THOUGHT. NOT AS COMFORTABLE CALLING THEM TOWN AS WES/WURT/WILLOW, BUT THEY ARE CERTAINLY SOMEBODY I WANT TO LET COOK FOR A FEW DAYS AND I BELIEVE THAT IF THEY ARE INDEED TOWN THEY WILL BE A GREAT ASSET.

1 Like

oh, yeah no ill give you that I dont think it makes them towny not using chatgpt, just dont like everyone saying it when its pretty clearly not

I DON’T ACTUALLY THINK THE TYPO IS SCUMMY IN AND OF ITSELF AND WAS MOSTLY USING THE TERM IN HUMOROUS FASHION. SHROOP AS A TELL CAN WORK, AND I HAVE USED IT TO GREAT EFFECT IN THE PAST, BUT IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING THAT A TOWN WOULD ALWAYS NOTICE UPON READING THEIR POST OVER AGAIN, AND THIS IS NOT THAT.

Thoughts on my slot please.

talk about people on ur wagon bozo

FRANKLY I DON’T HAVE MUCH ABOUT YOU STORED IN MY MEMORY. HOWEVER, I HAVE A MEMORY OF MOSTLY VIBING WITH YOUR POSTS WHEN YOU ARE AROUND.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE DETAILED THOUGHTS I CAN RE-ISO YOU, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN CONSIDERING THAT A HIGH PRIORITY ITEM FOR THE DAY WHEN I’VE BEEN LARGELY COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT I’VE SEEN. POSSIBLE IF YOU’RE SCUM THAT YOU’RE SUCCESSFULLY FLYING UNDER THE RADAR FOR ME, BUT IF WE’RE BEING HONEST THE CURRENT SUSPECT/SLANKER POOL IS PROBABLY NOT CLEAR AND SO THE ODDS THAT MATTERS MUCH TODAY IS EXCEPTIONALLY SLIM.

me

That’s actually me, but okay…

OKAY I JUST REVIEWED YOUR ISO ANYWAYS AND BASICALLY WHAT I JUST SAID IS IN FACT ACCURATE.

NOT GOING TO MAKE AN IN-DEPTH WALL ON A PLAYER NOT IN CONTENTION BUT I LIKE YOUR READS (PARTICULARLY YOUR STATED WES READ) AND GENERAL VIBE.

Interesting, thank you.

Wilson: Quite a stunted slot. I’ve not been a fan of a majority of their posts and don’t think that there’s anything making me identify them as a villager from what has been produced. Wolf-Lean

Willow: I like the walls that the slot has produced yet I do dislike how they’ve been a bit wish washy when it comes to treating my slot and their own voting patterns. I think overall this slot is Null with a slight lean towards Town. The main conclusion I’m drawing from this slot is I don’t think Willow and Wendy are likely to be W/W due to #264 being a bit too weak of a reason to bring up Wendy for a wolf team to make.

Wolfgang: I have very little reason to townread this slot except thinking that their insistance on talking in all caps might be something that a wolf wouldn’t do because it’s drawn unnecessary heat that wouldn’t be there otherwise. I think overall I would need to see more from this slot as time goes on to draw more solid conclusions yet for now I’d be saying that considering they have so many posts and I don’t actually like most of them they’re a wolf or willager.

Wigfrid: Doesn’t have too much going for their slot considering that they only have 16 posts. I don’t like #736 because it just seems wrong and unrealistic but other than it the main things that can be pulled from the slot are their strong townread on my slot and kinda sheeping me when it comes to that too. I don’t like being pocketed by others just because they read me as good but overall I’d say this slot is once again Null with a lean towards town because of being slightly contrarian whereas a wolf might be happy to just let me die.

WX-78: Moderate Town. That’s how I’m going to just start off this talk about the slot, the slot overall has been the most solid in the game and it’s not close. The questioning of others reads as pure, the reads seem reasonable though I am intrigued how WX feels about the progression of the wagon on my slot and the fact that it hasn’t ceased. Seeing a bit more about wagonomics if something I’d like from this slot, the movement and formation of wagonomics I think is an interesting thing in a game which is anonymous and so I think it could be helpful for them to say more about.

Wickerbottom: I think this slot has some of the most questionable voting out of any slot in the game and a lot of the posts feel like they’re just playing moreso into the character of Wickerbottom rather than any particular alignment trying to solve. Has asked a few alright questions and I somewhat like how stunted the slot has been in the end when it comes to some things such as treating Wendy as “Conf wolf” due to Wendy being against them. From all these reasons I’m giving a Null lean wolf read. I want to see something which has a bit more progression and ease in us being able to read them as right now I think the voting is what’s putting me off about them.

Wendy: I really like Wendy v Wickerbottom when it comes to Wendy’s slot as it feels relaxed and uncaring of how others might treat them in the future. I do like how blunt this slot also is in sharing their thoughts such as in #120 #126 and #134, with it being less likely that a wolf would want to make themselves draw heat upon themselves. I think overall there’s a good level of progression throughout though I would appreciate it if they’d expand a bit more on their reads since at this time the progression is mostly just from being able to see a relatively consistent world via the posts that have been made. Moderate Town is my conclusion, while not quite as confident as the WX read, this slot has just been solid too.

Webber: I liked Webber’s #211 as it was something which was helpful enough to note for future reference. I really like #260 as it gave us a good amount of insight into the slot, but similarly to Wormwood I do think that the tone in this post does sound a bit forced. #636 once again had a good amount of thoughts including a bit of talking about wagonomics. My biggest concern would be with this slot’s voting since there hasn’t actually been much voting despite presenting thoughts and also they voted purposefully to draw the wagons which I’d want to know a bit more about why they particularly are aiming for a tie as that’s not necessarily a good thing (Except for me since me having the solo highest votes is bad and having a tie at least means a chance of killing someone that’s not me). Due to the voting I don’t really like this slot and consider it a True Null. A lot of things have been good but the voting really prevents me from going for a townread.

Woodie: I really dislike the lack of progression from this slot despite the initial look of #513 and #524 being relatively good. In the end the slot voted me with what feels like a relatively naked vote in #724, with no real reason behind changing their mind on me / drawing the conclusion that I’m a good vote. The slot revealed themselves to be new but overall this disconnect feels like a wolf who is just happy going with the top wagon not realising that their prior posts had been not really going in that direction. After reading over everything, I’d say this slot so far is my most confident Wolf.

VOTE: Woodie

No I do not care that this is a relatively vanity wagon and that it’s just making it easier for me to die, I’ll follow my reads as that’s what I believe is most helpful.

Wes: For a slot with so many posts, it sure has a lot of fluff or weak posts too. Overall I like more of their posts than I dislike. #306 seems confident from something that was relatively benign from Wolfgang and I do like that being shown. I think it’s funny how #592 and #594 are basically the same thing and this was acknowledged by Wes in #595 but that’s moreso indicative of a slot who doesn’t 100% care about how they look. These posts don’t feel like they’ve been planned in a wolf chat. As a result I’m saying that this slot is Moderate Town, my least confident of this tier at this point. But I’d say they’re deserving of being above the null town-leans.

Warly: Lock Wolf… nah JK Null lean Town. Doing literally nothing and is 100% unreadable at this point though maybe the fact that this slot has actually nothing should be a cause for concern but I think that if Warly was a wolf, then their team would be kicking their ass to do more. This is why I’m having a Town lean there.

Wormwood: I really like the progression in this slot. I’m not a fan of the fact that the most recent vote (On Wilson) kind of feels naked but other than that I think that everything else is quite good. As a result of the fact that the naked vote makes me struggle to really read anybody as truly good, I’d have to say the slot is Null lean Town, but being the most towny so far of these reads. The one thing I want more is some reasoning behind their votes instead of just placing them sometimes, their vote on Wolfgang was “Just so it was somewhere” and now the vote on Wilson is because it is “Fun”

Wortox: Literally just a cuddly wolf-goat impish dude. Posts are about as fluffy as the character is fuzzy but overall has been trying and I think they’re clearly Lock Town. Yes I just typed out all of these colors separately, was it a good use of a few seconds? No, but it was cool. Fun fact the n is “town coloured”

Wurt: This slot has a fair few posts but none of them really have much depth behind them, I need to see more so that I’m able to read this slot stronger one way or another. I feel like Wurt is comfortable in the thread at least but due to things being as lacking as they are, I have to say this slot is True Null

Wanda: Quite a quiet slot so it’s hard to really draw many conclusions, especially when quite a few posts are about my slot and as a result I know they’re wrong. I do need to see more out of this slot to put it mildly, I’d think that if they’re town then they’d have more to say after joining late and the fact that I don’t means this slot is a wolf lean.

1 Like

THERE WE GO, THANK YOU.

Sorry it took quite a while to do this, especially since I was trying not to do it necessarily in my usual style.

1 Like