Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Though I actually really do like this style so I might adapt it to be something more normal for me in the future.

2 Likes

suck it

I HAVEN’T RE-READ INTO THEM IN A WHILE, SINCE THEY’VE NOT BEEN AROUND, BUT I WAS MENTALLY SLOTTING THEM INTO THE SAME HEADSPACE AS A PLAYER LIKE ZORVO OR LEAFIA, AND THEY ARE PROBABLY ALSO NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. WHEN VIEWED THROUGH THESE LENSES, I HAVE PERSONALLY REACHED A RELATIVELY POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE SLOT.

IF YOU BELIEVE THESE LENSES ARE THE WRONG ONES TO USE, I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO HEAR WHY YOU BELIEVE SO. OTHERWISE, I THINK THEIR BEHAVIOR HAS BEEN ROUGHLY IN LINE WITH WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM THAT KIND OF PLAYER, ALTHOUGH ADMITTEDLY THAT READ IS STALE.

UNVOTE [vote][vote][vote]ra[/vote][/vote][/vote]

wickerbottom is town btw so dont

Overall for a TL;DR
Any times where there’s X > Y, I am more confident in X in that tier than Y.

Wortox
WX-78 > Wendy > Wes
Wormwood > Wigrid > Willow > Warly
Wurt, Webber
Wickerbottom, Wolfgang
Wanda, Wilson
Woodie

1 Like

FROM EXPERIENCE, THIS DOES NOT WORK TO ACTUALLY CAUSE THE SLOT IN QUESTION TO GENERATE CONTENT AS OFTEN AS YOU MIGHT THINK. I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD BE HANDING OUT POINTS FOR THE THEORY THAT A FROZEN SLOT WOULD BE THAWED OUT BY THEIR TEAMMATES.

yeah that read from wortox is trash lol

Eh either way then Warly would just be a True Null, which is only just about below where they are already.
So, close enough.

1 Like

IN GENERAL I DON’T LIKE YOUR APPROACH TO READING BASICALLY ANY OF THE LOWPOSTING SLOTS, BUT I FIND MORE TO AGREE WITH IN YOUR APPROACH TO READING THE SLOTS WITH MORE POSTS. INTERESTING.

stop having 45 nulls reads

Stop having reasons to not be moderate reads then.

2 Likes

idk what thatd means

Either way my Null reads at least have a lean to them (Mostly). So skill issue tbh

1 Like

so what are the leans

Might I direct you to #826 or alternatively the words “Null lean (x)”

1 Like

Ask me questions then, I don’t bite.

BUT YOU JUST BIT ME LAST TUESDAY

1 Like

no

I’m going to have seconds tonight.