1 Like

Interesting reaction.

I LIKE TO THINK I AM NOTHING IF NOT INTERESTING

AT ANY RATE, I THOUGHT YOU ACTIVELY WANTED TO BE ASKED QUESTIONS :P

VOTE: WARLY

WARLY WAGON IS PURE

2 Likes

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

ACTUALLY WENDY I AM CURIOUS HOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON WILLOW AND I JIBE WITH THE FACT THAT WAGONS ARE NOW WHAT WE WANTED

warly is not cute kill him

1 Like

WARLY HAS A META OF FREEZING AS A WOLF.

To put it simply without qouting, I disliked your handling of the Wolfgang situation. You had them as not town, without elaborating on why and offered to unvote them presuming they drop there gimmick, one similar to your own, feeling like an easy way to pivot once you realize that Wolfgang might not be executed soly on this basis. You have read lists, but I fail to see any congruent progression in them on your reads. For example:

I premise that the you don’t have Wolfgang this low due to there gimmick, but I fail to see what post you commented on between the two read lists would change your mind on such a thing.

Voting Wortox only when the situation with Wolfgang gets pressure here, as well as not commenting on any posts you like or dislike from them. The first post I see with any sort of progression whatsoever is p#645, IE:

but even then that’s not really progression. It’s an isolated incident that, while I do believe is towny; instantly saying you lied about the read when called out on a shallow readlist feels like a cop out to actual progresion & narrative cohesion.

This is the first moment of isolated “progression” in your reads, and it’s a progression that I intrinsically disagree with, given I do not believe that another persons post can lock somebody town without pre-flipping. So, unless you’re preflipping here; the point stands. Posts like these two:

Feel like trying to project being town without actually playing the game itself. Commonly known as LAMIST, although I don’t really love using that term due to how much it gets misrepresented. You have improved since I entered thread though, I do give you that. I liked your post elaborating on your reads when I asked it, hence why I don’t have you as scum.

OH BUT I DO

WAIT I MISREAD

IT’S DUE TO MY GIMMICK NOT THEIR GIMMICK

BASICALLY GET PRANKED

I don’t remember much from the Willow slot, in all honesty. I did a very quick ISO and noticed a few pings I don’t like from what I recall, but that’s all. Hence, why I have them as mostly null.

Out of interest, does this mean that you’re thinking that they could both be aligned?

1 Like

ONCE WE FINISH DISCUSSING ME I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO DISCUSS THEM WITH YOU. SEEMS BENEFICIAL TO EVERYBODY.

THE WORLD WHERE TWO OF THREE MAFIA ARE RUNNING ALL CAPS GIMMICKS WOULD SURE BE A FUNNY ONE.

1 Like

Granted, I’ll do an indepth look. I don’t believe there is much to discuss on your slot, my accusations are mostly set in stone, given it’s analyzing things you did, not the intent behind such accusations for the most part.

No, they are likely not alligned.

1 Like