Holy shit Wes has liked 41 of my posts what

2 Likes

IT SAYS 50 TOTAL ACTUALLY

you should check the ones i didnt

VOTE: warly

1 Like

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE

AMEN

ANYWAYS ALTHOUGH I AM GLAD TO HAVE A WORTOX WALL I AM NOT REALLY FINDING MY THOUGHTS ON THEM CHANGED ALL THAT MUCH BECAUSE OF IT

LIKE MOST OF THESE READS KINDA MATERIALIZED IN THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS WALL

WHY DOES IT TAKE BEING A FEW HOURS OUT AS TOP WAGON FOR THESE THINGS TO BECOME IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO PAY ATTENTION TO AND/OR VOCALIZE?

Zzz… need more rat pictures…

AS WILSON JUST SO ELOQUENTLY NOTED, THERE ARE PROBABLY BETTER VOTES FOR TODAY BECAUSE OF THAT WALL, BUT I DON’T THINK THAT MAKES THE WALL ITSELF TOWNY.

cheese

ye

AND ALTHOUGH I THINK THE TAKES ARE ALL REASONABLE I DON’T SEE ANY THAT I CAN POINT AT AND SAY “SPECIFICALLY TOWN WROTE THIS, NOT MAFIA”

If nobody asks me questions within 10 minutes I’m leaving till EOD-10.

:cheese:

CAN YOU GIVE A QUICK READSLIST OF YOUR OWN?

DOESN’T HAVE TO BE AS BIG AS WORTOX’S BUT WOULD BE KINDA NICE TO HAVE, SINCE EVERY SLOT HAS NOW CHECKED IN.

Yawn. Ping me if you want me to do something.

Wendy
Wes / Webber
WickerBottom / Wolfgang / Woodie

Wilson / Wigfrid / Wanda
Wortox / Wurt
Willow / WX-78 / Warly

No scum leans at the moment. Take the bottom tier as mostly null, learn towards scum. I haven’t read much of the game and there’s a high frequency of low posters.

I had reads, I was following what was my strongest one at the time (Wolfgang) as I had said a few times that they’d either be a wolfy towny or a wolf. Upon looking over the entirety of the thread due to it being closer to EoD it motivated me to rethink everything since at the time I’d considered it as a potential legacy since I was slated for execution.

I should’ve brought up some reads sooner rather than later so if you don’t think it’s indicative of being towny then that’s understandable but I put a lot of effort into it. And I want to win.