Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

MY FIRST “READSLIST” WAS LITERALLY JUST THE PLAYERLIST SORTED BY POSTCOUNT AT THE TIME.

MADE IT EXTREMELY FUNNY WHEN WES STARTED CALLING ME OUT FOR COPYING HIS READS. HILARIOUS.

ZERO PEOPLE EVER POINTED THAT OUT, ALTHOUGH I DID GET SOME COMPLIMENTS FROM WILSON AND WORTOX IF MEMORY SERVES.

2 Likes

SO YEAH, THERE’S YOUR LACK OF PROGRESSION EXPLAINED.

1 Like

This made me laugh.

1 Like

TAGGING @WEBBER BECAUSE I WAS DANCING AROUND THIS BEFORE.

1 Like

Willow is either hasty to give reads or struggles with TMI, struggling to understand which.

IN EITHER CASE, I WOULD POINT OUT THAT MEANS HER READS ARE PROBABLY WORTH CONSIDERING.

OH ALSO IF EITHER OF WILSON/WORTOX FLIP MAFIA THEN VERY LIKELY WILLOW IS CLEAR

PRETTY UNLIKELY SHE MIXED THEM UP IF THEY’RE ALIGNED

UNLESS THEY’RE BOTH MAFIA, I GUESS, LOL

1 Like

VOTE: WORTOX

BACK TO WORTOX QUICK

WE CAN WORK WITH THIS

VOTE: WARLY

LET IT RAND

RE:WILLOW

I STILL THINK MOST OF HER EARLY TAKES ALIGN WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS

WELL, CONCLUSIONS MORESO THAN REASONING, WHICH COULD BE GOOD (MAFIA CARE MORE ABOUT CONCLUSION THAN REASONING) OR BAD (TOWN ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE AGREEABLE REASONS)

BUT REGARDLESS I THINK HER EARLYGAME TAKES ARE QUITE STRONG AND MIXING UP WILSON AND WORTOX IS A BELIEVABLE ERROR THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE IN THE CONTEXT OF HER POSTS

why

IDK

I 180’d as at that point it was funnier because it’d have to wait until next time muscles was here in order for them to say anything. At least that’s how I saw it, quite a tongue-in-cheek approach.

can we the the the the in the the

This feels almost to bad to be a wolf here, I suppose. There reads are quite inconsistent with there thoughts as well in a way that feels like it has a town agenda, IE:

All of these in response to Wes’s posts, yet they have Wes as a wolf lean.

I’m quite unsure. My thoughts are generally to be town indicative, I would like to believe a wolf would at least show a little consistency in there reads. Not a very indepth search, but I’m busy at the moment.

do i can do the rainbow in thec louds heheahha

THEIR EXPLANATION, WHICH I THINK IS BELIEVABLE ENOUGH, IS THAT THEY THOUGHT WES’S POSTS WERE TOWNY INDIVIDUALLY, BUT UPON REVIEW OF THE ISO THOUGHT THEY WERE PUTTING ON TOO MUCH OF A CHARACTER WHEN TAKEN AS A SUM TOTAL.

DOES THAT MOVE THE NEEDLE FOR YOU EITHER WAY? JUST BECAUSE IT’S BELIEVABLE DOES NOT MAKE IT INHERENTLY TRUE.

j j j aj

jam jam rock rol inside the fl

so can we rArrrawr