Wortox (3): Wanda, Woodie, Wolfgang
Wilson (3): Willow, Webber, Wormwood
Warly (3): Wendy, Wes, WX-78
Woodie (2): Wurt, Wortox
Wolfgang (1): Wigfrid

Not Voting (3): Wilson, Warly, Wickerbottom

:sleepingleafeon:

I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN TO THIS POINT.

BECAUSE I THINK IF YOU DON’T USE THESE LENSES, IT’S VERY EASY TO SEE HOW A WOLF COULD LATCH ONTO WENDY’S VOTE ALLEGEDLY BEING “TO DEFEND WILSON” AS A “GOOD REASON” TO PUSH THE PERSON VOTING YOU.

THOUGHTS?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking when I called them town in like my first post

No. I’ll try and stick around for EoD and if it’s going to rand I’m going to vote to try and break it based on which slot of the candidates that I have the biggest scumread on.

That’s not helpful at all with just over 1 hour to go.
Start using your mind and your words instead of your muscles. Geez

Which means at this moment I have a spiritual vote on Wilson.

1 Like

Interesting comparison.

I haven’t had the chance to reread it’s spring break so friends keep distracting me so I haven’t been around as much as I’d prefer

can anyone give me a tldr of what’s going on rn

While reading, we specifically noted that anytime Wes or Wix-bot threw out another name offhandedly as either someone they would like to kill, or a group of players that was pure (the Warly wagon, specifically), they were more often than not really consistent with the readlists we already had marked from them. However:

Wolfgang had no precedent for townreading Wendy, and this is not the first time they’ve pulled a read out of thin air.

3 way wagon tie, there’s a wagon with 2 on it too.
We have like 1hr until EoD, try and read up as much as you can.

BASICALLY, WE LIKELY LYNCH BETWEEN WORTOX/WARLY/WILSON, AND YOU SHOULD REVIEW THOSE SLOTS.

Not particularly, it’s believable sure but a wolf would likely just look at there pre-stated reads in thread and go along those lens, as opposed to “generaly vibes” from the slot.

I’m on mobile and still not home I have full confidence I won’t be able to read anything in a meaningful way

I do not see why Woodie is out of the question.
Slot’s done nothing to be townread. At all.
And placed a naked vote on me out of nowhere when I was the top wagon just trying to lock it in.

Someone break the tie that’s not on the wagons gogogo don’t be scared

I WOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO REVIEW WARLY AND WILSON’S ISOS AS A TOP PRIORITY - BOTH ARE SHORT AND EASILY MANAGEABLE ON MOBILE.

AFTER ALL, I’VE BEEN PLAYING THIS ENTIRE GAME ON MOBILE.

1 Like

My reads can be found in #826 for shorthand reads or #818 for long form reads if you want to be able to see my thought process.

@Warly @Wickerbottom @Wilson

Vote rn :gun:

HE ISN’T OUT OF THE QUESTION. HE’S JUST NOT A LEAD WAGON AT THE MOMENT, AND I DO NOT WISH HIM REMOVED TO THE SAME EXTENT AS THE OTHER CHOICES, SO I DIDN’T THINK ABOUT HIM.

WOULD BE DOWN FOR ANOTHER CASE - READ YOUR WALL BIT ON HIM BUT I DON’T REALLY REMEMBER IT SO IT CAN’T HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD.

1 Like