Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Likewise. Sorry to hear your hardware’s been running off a potato.

I mean I did cover that I recognised that Woodie said about being new in my read but that doesn’t mean that I should just not vote.

Read our response to your comment and try again.

1 Like

I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS WEBBER AND NOT ME.

I HAVE CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES.

I am blind. We misread “slot”.

I FIGURED.

1 Like

NICE TRY THOUGH.

SOMETHING SOMETHING PRONOUN READS

ok nobs

Wortox didn’t either immediately correct us, but rather justified the initial post in a defensive way, seemingly without reading the content of my post even though it was wrong. I think that means something.

1 Like

Perhaps the fact that I have had little sleep and I am currently a top wagon so I am naturally going to be a bit defensive especially when I put the effort into making a big read list and I’d assume if people are going to be thinking about my slot that they might’ve read it.

Hello guys!

WEED EATER

Convenient timing is convenient.
Hello, you’re tied for the top wagon with myself and Wilson.
If you can read up and give some thoughts that’d be great.

Didn’t really love this opener, but I feel like it was prewritten regardless of alignment and not actually AI

This post just reads really weird to me, which I generally tend to associate with being a wolf more

Having added almost no meaningful content up to this point, not a huge fan of this callout

Also questioning the posts they decide to quote to prove their point here, as both the thoughts they quoted come off as rand town to me lol

I do agree with the thought here regarding coaching

huh theirs like nothing here lol

2 Likes

Aight I’m gonna start reading and then I’ll give you my insight.

1 Like

YEAH PRETTY MUCH.

Wilson doesn’t have any reads at all, nope.

You’re a bit late, but better than nothing.

I went to go vote them then I checked and realized that’s who I was voting lol