Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

CONSISTENCY IS FOR MAFIA.

See you guys at EOD. I already spent more time on this game than I intended.

1 Like

SAME BUT IT’S LIKELY I’LL MISS ALL FUTURE EODS SO I’M STICKING AROUND FOR THIS ONE.

IT’S WHAT I GOT FROM THEIR EARLY POSTING, BUT IF IT ISN’T TRUE THEY COULD JUST BE A WOLF WITH A BAD REASON.

WAS HOPING TO SEE MORE FROM THEM TO HELP SORT THAT OUT BUT OBVIOUSLY THAT HAS NOT OCCURRED.

There have been so many consistency moments. We weren’t tracking those, though.

I’M NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT, BUT WHAT I MEAN IS THAT ONLY MAFIA EVER WORRY ABOUT APPEARING CONSISTENT.

1 Like

OBVIOUSLY THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT BEING CONSISTENT IS MAFIA-INDICATIVE, BUT RATHER THAT A FAILURE TO DO SO IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY SCUM-INDICATIVE.

ANYWAYS I STILL THINK WILSON SHOULD DIE

I always have an innate desire to tie wagons because its fun

WEREN’T YOU JUST BEGGING PEOPLE TO UN-TIE THEM?

oh wait I just processed wortox is one of the wagons

Are yall ok

yeah thats why I tied them, now I can make someone untie them

THE BEST PART ABOUT A THEORETICAL WORTOX RED FLIP HERE IS HOW MANY SLANKERS GET AUTOCLEARED

This requires them to flip mafia tho

INDEED.

Should I ISO wilson or warly first? I just got back to my pc

WILSON.

Woodie (the character) is a generic woodsman, and the player has claimed to be new.
We’d like to raise the tinfoil that “she” is a key word from knowing the player’s pronouns by sharing a private chat with them, since otherwise it comes from nowhere, although I suppose we aren’t unfamiliar with people just assuming. This is without us really breaking either Wortox or Woodie down in an ISO

ONE OF US IS BLIND.

1 Like