Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

NOT TO DISPARAGE THE NEWBIES AMONGST US - GLAD TO HAVE NEW FACES ON BOARD.

JUST, NOT WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING INTO.

3 Likes

Quite the opposite, from what I’ve seen. Regardless, new players is fine. More to the community.

I will say I am certainly not new.
So if that makes you want me dead more, then so be it.

newbies are much more fun in regular games where its less needed to tinfoil agressivley about who might be lying about being new

1 Like

I CAN’T SAY IT FACTORS IN MUCH TO MY THOUGHTS ON YOUR SLOT, BECAUSE THAT WAS NEVER IN CONTENTION.

2 Likes

JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR ABOUT OLD ALT ACCOUNT POLICY.

From what I can see, wes and Wendy are town from what the community says. On the chopping block is me, Wilson and wortox

I was here before alts nerd

This is my first ever FM game, go easy :blush:

Meaning since I’m late, I gotta vote the other two of I want to stay in this game.

BUT YEAH @WARLY @WOLFGANG @WOODIE DO NOT TAKE PEOPLE THINKING YOU ARE LYING ABOUT BEING NEW AS TYPICAL - SADLY, IT’S JUST THE NATURE OF THE ANONYMOUS GAME YOU SIGNED UP FOR. MOST GAMES WILL BE FAR MORE WELCOMING AND LESS IMMEDIATELY HOSTILE TO CLAIMS TO BE NEW.

1 Like

vote wilson!! they smell bad

VOTE: Wilson

OR MAKE A GOOD CASE ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE.

:hmmyes:

VOTE: Woodie

If I got a nickel for everytime someone accused me of “lolcatting” when it doesn’t fit into the situation, I’d be rich.

It won’t make a difference

THIS REMINDS ME THAT WANDA ALSO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO VOTE, AND MAY ALSO BE NEW (AT LEAST TO THE SITE IF NOT TO FM - UNSURE OFFHAND).

I would normally be for this but I dont think theirs enough people here at EOD for that to be realistic lol

SIR YOU LITERALLY SAID “MEOW” AND THEN LEFT THREAD WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING USEFUL AS TOP WAGON.

YOU MUST USE FULL VOTE TAGS TO VOTE - PRESS THE HAMMER BUTTON ABOVE THE TEXT IN THE EDITOR, OR WRAP THE NAME IN [VOTE] and [/VOTE].

1 Like