Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Guys how vote :(

To vote, if you’re making a new post click on the gavel and then inbetween that type the name of the person you’re voting.

It should look something like
[vote] on one side
And on the other side it’s /vote in square brackets.

WX has a 70% chance to die tonight, so cherish them being nice while you can.

1 Like

Im gonna protect WX tn dont worry

1 Like

AW MAN, I’M NOT EVEN TOP POSTER.

WAIT SHIT

I don’t think I was top wagon. Wouldn’t have cared regardless. I made a mistake during the start of the day, trying to commit to a character and playstyle I don’t often do as town and continue to make that mistake. Oh well. :wowee:

VOTE: Wilson

1 Like

Let’s go

1 Like

WELL YOU THREW AWAY ANY CHANCE TO BEGIN TO ADDRESS THAT EARLIER.

Wow, WX is lying, must be wolf guys, get 'em
I’m so suspicious of WX it’s unreal, I might even execute them tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sorry Wilson.

This is neat EOD, we’re all joking around instead of playing the game. I blame the low posters.

3 Likes

Brb gotta go spin my wheel to see who to death tunnel tomorrow

I think I mentioned it before already, but didn’t bother to go into it. My fault.
Anyway, this is an obvious town flip. Get better. :hmmyes:

I’m sad to be posting because now I’ve bypassed 69 posts but honestly I wish we had less low posters and more things we can actually read into.

1 Like

Wigfrid joins the game and agrees with Willow’s read about scumleaning Wilson, while disagreeing with suspecting Wes; addressing two scumreads in an early readlist first and foremost. In their next post, they highlighted a few of their townreads; this expresses a desire to read slots and be productive, but there’s no exigency or explanation behind them. These were mostly middle slots too at the time, except for one: (townread Wes, Willow, Wicker, Wortox; scumread Wilson). I think the Wortox read was just copied from Willow’s ISO at the time, and that’s why Wigfrid didn’t emphasise their own thoughts?

This is sorta why I feel this way, it sorta piggybacks off others’ impressions first and foremost without additional foresight. The development on Wilson’s slot (easy scumread into doubt about the wagon) is interesting as a foundation to vote Wolfgang instead, but that contradicts their own readlist so I don’t think there’s any self-awareness there

1 Like

I CAN LIVE WITH TOWN FLIPS.

IF YOU CAN’T, I SUGGEST GETTING BETTER YOURSELF.

Oh come on.

Hey Wilson and Warly, if yall join me on Woodie, it’d mean they die and that’s pretty cool, right?
Can I tempt you into that? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes