Not at all wes was obviously town…

VOTE: Wortox

Still mafia nothings changed

stopppp

Siri, explain what TMI is please.

No town ever says this lmao

1 Like

Eh iv said similar

also i got bored with the caps thing and pretending to be new cuz this towns pretty mid so i have to try

1 Like

thanks for confirming that im not going fucking insane I was wondering if I was just misremembering who you were

im not an rper and my plan was to roll mafia and pretend to be new and annoying to get confirmed but then i rolled town but decided to pretend to be new and annoying anyway but after some reflection i decided thats slightly too antitown so i cba

I do think wortox is mafia tho

I literally wanted Woodie dead.
And the ways for me to achieve that were for somebody to unvote Wilson and to vote for Woodie (Causes Woodie to die) or to vote for me (Causes a 3 way tie, involving Woodie which fmpov was what I wanted)

Hey it’s great, it’s not the first nor last time a person’s going to misread me haha.
The fact that I was a wagon for so much of yesterday helps lend credence to that point.
However, I’ve still provided my reads mostly and I have logic behind my actions at least.

Out of curiosity do you think wortx W makes woodie town?

Probably

Would also be ok voting woodie to understand d1 counter wagon

1 Like

Why are the reads on woodie bad? What makes y’all think he’s a mafia

Y’all think it’s between woodie and wortox right? I’m left in the dark as of why. Ik I could go up and read all the chats one by one but does anyone have a tLDR. Sry for being annoying in advance lol.

1 Like

I’m more of a town tourist than a cop so don’t expect too much investigation from me this game, I’m not invested enough for that, at least not yet. I take time out of my day to go through the posts and I like to highlight those that appeal to my own stream of consciousness in case they’re indeed useful and worth highlighting, with a comment or two of my own.

and for the record, I still like the red pfp person and Wendy is entertaining even if mafia so I like both. I don’t remember anyone else atp, but if people here trust the robot character, I can also, why not

tbh i cant remember anything woodies said or done but they ended up being d1 counterwagon so are a reasonable person to vote d2 by default

Wigfrid is probably mafia btw but well get them on a later date

1 Like