Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

This is super performative, you clearly know wortoxs name by now

2 Likes

Like wortox was third main wagon and has had quite a lot of discussion around so clearly thats weird they say dont know name

Could be performative as town obviously but normally comes from mafia so giving a scumlean because of it

1 Like

SORRY I AM LATE, DID NOT EXPECT TO MAKE IT LOL

RIP WES

WILSON’S EOD CONVINCED ME THAT A THEY WERE TOWN AND B THEY WOULD NOT JUST DO D1 AGAIN. SO I VOTED ELSEWHERE. PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE VOTED WORTOX, BUT ALAS.

yeah i hoped ud die too the caps thing be kinda cringe

It’s amazing how somebody can type in full caps D1, annoy me, drop that gimmick, and annoy me even more.

1 Like

I live for your validation so that makes me really sad :sob::sob::sob:

You can redeem yourself.

nah its too late for me wendy called me annoying

imma give up and leave, maybe ill pop in eod. Gl today guys, sorry for annoying wendy

The thing I don’t like is how you’re preteding like this entire town is worse than you, nothing else.

VOTE: Wormwood

LOL

I HATE THIS.

I’M PROBABLY WORSE THAN THEM LOL

BUT YEAH I WAS SADDENED BY WILLOW NOT CHANGING HER VOTE.

BTW WURT IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WOLF!ME WOULD HAVE DONE YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT WILLOW POST. IT’S BASICALLY VER BATIM HOW I’D JUSTIFY SINKING WILSON.

I don’t know any player that I consider to be “really good” that types in the way they do.

HONESTLY VALID.

I mean now Im basically lock town on every metric including wes night kill so im going to try really hard today and eat night kill so you can thank me later.

1 Like