Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

don’t worry I do too

Re: This
My wolfread on Woodie still stays
My “read” on Wortox was just trusting Wes though, wasn’t much of a comment
It’s just that I haven’t talked about them much today, since a lot of other things have caught my eye

1 Like

Warly (3): Wurt, Wolfgang, Willow
Woodie (3): Wortox, Wormwood, Warly
Wormwood (1): Wendy

Not Voting (7): Wilson, Wigfrid, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Webber, Woodie, Wanda

Trust me when I say… do not always trust people’s reads on me as I can draw a lot of heat upon myself for little reason as good. Use your own individual judgement moreso.

There’s certain playstyles that suit me more than others, I hope that I can develop some others though since this game I have already tried to do some things differently while keeping other things the same.

I enjoy making reads but I don’t often put a lot of depth into them publicly. I’d probably use my rolecard place to make notes or use another word document usually but putting them in thread is useful haha

Wortox is one of 5 ppl playing so i kinda dont wanna vote them today for game health

Irrespective of the reason to townread Wurt one way or another, the direction you took the read on Wendy doesn’t work cohesively. It was independent to the actual townread, so I don’t think those circumstances change.

You called the read “wrong”, and then backtracked to clarify that you thought it could’ve been either right or wrong without any thoughts as to Wendy’s alignment.

This isn’t synonymous to what Wurt had been saying earlier.

Wurt initially formed a townread on Woodie’s slot for that first readlist, until Wes spoke out about the AI generated content. This inspired Wurt to reverse their read and vote the aforementioned player, under the preconception that it was an evil-indicative action and that Wes also believed it so. Once clarified on the matter, Wurt loses confidence in the wagon and expresses an intention to jump ship onto Wes’ wagon of choice, or for either of Wilson or Wortox to die without strongly advocating for either one. To me, this progression just feels like Wurt was trying to satisfy Wes and that was all.

Summary

So effectively, in sum total. Wurt ended the first day with a lacking scumread on Woodie after the generation allegations, and that was effectively just it. The townread on Wicker that Wurt claims to have still possessed but lied about dropping it was never brought up again, and they went out of their way to appeal towards a flipped villager despite knowingly being more capable than that.

1 Like

Rising with the lark today, Wurt challenges WX right out the gate, and heavily insinuates they’re evil. Upon brief exposure to the target in question, Wurt drops this with tangible doubt in their tone, despite having a legitimate point to raise discussion against them.

The implication here is that Wurt really just didn’t want to bother actually scrutinising WX’s slot, without actually being convinced about their alignment one way or another. {The back-and-forth later on regarding Wurt’s starter on Wicker this game feels like an effort to entreat WX more than anything else, which again makes this engagement feels performative and false more than anything else.}

But this here is the post I actually wanted to draw attention to. Warly’s a bad slot, but this is a weird comment to seize onto. It effectively comes out of nowhere, and it appeared right after Wortox’s vote onto Woodie as if Wurt just wanted to avoid the debacle altogether. I mainly noticed this because even though Warly has been accused a lot by now, Wurt was never involved in that party. This is new and I don’t like it

It goes without saying that this can be disregarded if Warly flips evil at any point, but given these votes and discontinued thoughts in their ISO… I can see a plausible Wurt / Wortox alignment here

@Warly.

Is it just me, or have five or so players not spoken up at all?

2 Likes

VOTE: Warly.
We’ll be in attendance before EOD. We’re a little annoyed at how inert the thread’s been today in our absence, and how little we could do to subvert that

2 Likes

Yeah i agree

1 Like

to be honest, no promises but i’ll probably try to be more productive in the game if i survive. it depends on if i feel like i have something to contribute.

another reason i didn’t bother on D1 is because it’s over 1K posts about nothing and i knew a citizen was getting lynched. that’s the experience i’ve had in mafia so far, a lot of chit chat that hopes or wants to be investigative and a dead citizen. right now i’m just trying to keep up as much as i can in case something catches my eye but that’s about it.

1 Like

i hope that doesn’t happen, you and webber seem most coherent and organized in your thoughts and ideas from what i remember. you two are probably my top town reads.

wendy is just interesting to read, i don’t know how i feel about her allegiance yet

1 Like

yes, it took me a bit to remember wortox bc i’m not overly invested and like i said it’s likely just because their pfp stands out more. i have no clue why is that even being noted as a possible calculated mafia move or whatever

Here.

Sorry, something instantly came up. That’s amusing.
See you in a few.

1 Like

damn only 3hrs to go, i don’t think i’ll meet the 15 posts requirement, i have to go now

i’ll try to come back and catch up with the newest development to at least vote, right now woodie seems to be next on the lynch line and though i did dislike them, i don’t like that they’re being seemingly easily voted out?

okay, back for a bit.

just wanted to say that i think people sussing me are more likely to be town than people sussing more active and competitive players like wortox (yes witch hunters, i remember their name name now). if wortox or another vocal player dies and flips town, look in the direction of those votes. i think mafia is more likely to join a bandwagon on a possible threat, especially in early days because it’s easily justified with voting based on low info? i don’t know but that would be my initial thoughts