Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

tbh if there wasn’t a minimum post requirement you probably wouldn’t have heard from me yet, or barely. i like to speak when i have something to say and right now i’m still just vibing and trying to tell you all apart. but i like that apparently there are people with something to say D1 because it can be helpful to town read them, though still, i don’t take anything too seriously in D1 or even D2, especially with the post requirement. townies are hanging out and wrongly accusing each other, mafia probably just blending in and encouraging the town divide. that would be my general guess

i like wendy if they didn’t have a strong scum read on D1 because honestly who does

yeah, i honestly expect another citizen to be lynched today which makes me like you even more if you’re the next in line lol

i like this and want to boost its visibility and i now see it’s coming from you, webber, nice nice. i agree that they and wortox aren’t two evils at the very least and that their voting pattern and town read on wortox seems towny.

i just want to say… i still dislike wolfgang. i don’t remember the details anymore, it’s just based on my blind, halfhearted intuition, i’d probably vote wolf over woodie, but then again wasn’t wolf the person sussing me…? ironically that’s a little green flag for me right now. tho iirc they sussed me back rather than just disliking my posts or whatever.

yeah, if wortox dies as town, let’s look at who lynched them. i’d go as far as saying let’s look at the silent lynchers rather than those openly wanting a townie dead?

Warly (4): Wurt, Wolfgang, Willow, Webber
Woodie (3): Wortox, Wormwood, Warly
Wormwood (1): Wendy

Not Voting (5): Wigfrid, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wanda

yeah it can go either way. villagers confidently and openly wrong wanting you out and mafia joining in, if you’re good. regardless of the accuracy of your reads, you’re trying and you’re involved, i don’t expect mafia to miss an opportunity to kick you out.

okay i’m repeating myself rn but i want to meet the post requirement to stay in the game because i joined as a promise to a friend haha, sorry for spammy statements

ohh wait warly is dying, i completely missed this lol, what did they do

what’s wrong with it?

im not gonna vote you for the simple reason that wolf did and i still unreasonably dislike them lol

wait nvm sorry warly, i will trust webber rn and i’ll vote you if they do

oh no, wolf and i agree on something important

yes, same thoughts as mine reading back. that comment by wurt on warly really popped up out of nowhere as woodie was being discussed and then wolf joins in as well… but is that too obvious to be a mafia saving attempt? idk but honestly i’m ok voting woodie just to test it lol.

but if people want to vote warly then so be it.

woodie apparently lied about being new and had some ai controversy, i dislike that i actually believed their newbie claim because it was consistent with their post style only for it to turn out to be a lie, idk, im fine voting that

Even if you’re not fully confident it’d be useful to know somewhat where your head is it? As surely you’re leaning a bit one way or the other.

HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP BUT MY CURRENT WEIRD EDGE TINFOIL IS WORTOX/WOODIE IS W/W.

Dead air, dead villager.

BITCH I JUST GOT HERE.

THIS BEING SAID WORTOX SHOULD ~ALWAYS DIE HERE OVER WARLY UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING TODAY.

I’M NOT GONNA LIE I THOUGHT SECOND WAGON WAS WORTOX NOT WOODIE AND HAD BEEN PLANNING TO VOTE THERE THIS WHOLE TIME.

NOW I SEE THAT WOODIE IS THE WAGON, NOT WORTOX.

LUCKILY I DON’T HAVE TO CARE!

VOTE: WORTOX

1 Like

I mean
Yeah
It’s just a wording issue
This happens all the time