Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

@WOLFGANG I WAS PROMISED A PELT AND GETTING NIGHTKILLED.

WHAT HAPPENED.

i think wendy is neutral to me atm, maaaybe a slight town read but that’s only if i must choose one way or another.

1 Like

You what? Lol

VOTE: @Woodie

1 Like

BOTH OF YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WEIRD ABOUT EACH OTHER BEING SCUM.

QUITE WEIRD.

I DON’T EVEN FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL WEBBER POST. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS WURT BECAUSE I AM LOST.

He’s saying when I called Wicker’s read “wrong” I changed it to “wack” to
Avoid suspicion? I guess?

Man I don’t even know what the case is here
Apparently I’m “appealing to strong townies”? I think?

LIKE WAS WEBBER DRUNK WHEN HE WROTE THIS LOL

1 Like

And apparently I have no thoughts of my own?
Which like

Yeah. So does half the game.
I do have thoughts of my own still but you get the idea

Man I can’t tell
@Webber we need a TL;dr

I quite like how dismissive the second part to this response is. Willow’s sentiment was that you couldn’t possibly have forgotten Wortox’s name, and so you were intentionally framing yourself as being more clueless than you were. This would be of benefit if you were evil, trying to have your slot be overlooked

well that’s fair

I agree that I like the dismissiveness here, and I like that Wigfrid responded with understanding upon Webber’s explanation. Wolves, knowing they are wolves, tend to respond to accusations by treating them with more weight than they often actually hold, and if they do decide to do otherwise, it is a conscious choice they often double down on: if somebody explains the case to them, they’d likely continue to say it sounds stupid.

This reads like Wigfrid genuinely did not understand the accusation being made against them, and upon Webber’s explanation, they began understanding. It also feels consistent with their past tone. I will move Wigfrid to a townlean.

IDK MAN I THINK WE JUST KILL WOODIE AND WORTOX AND REGROUP ON DAY 4 LOL

by the way, i decided to vote woodie for two reasons - i already disliked them, i hated them lying about being new bc i fell for it, and now it’s harder to (re)build trust in them, and i have to choose in woodie and warly, and two people i dislike (wurt and wolf) suddenly voted warly for whatever.

i’ll say again, zero shock if both warly and woodie flip town as D2 lynch candidates and wurt / wolf too obvious of a mafia pair with woodie if woodie flips mafia but i have to choose someone so i’ll just go test what woodie is because it gives more info about my suspects i guess? or maybe not, but yeah, it is what it is

by the way, i decided to vote woodie for two reasons - i already disliked them, i hated them lying about being new bc i fell for it, and now it’s harder to (re)build trust in them, and i have to choose in woodie and warly, and two people i dislike (wurt and wolf) suddenly voted warly for whatever.

i’ll say again, zero shock if both warly and woodie flip town as D2 lynch candidates and wurt / wolf too obvious of a mafia pair with woodie if woodie flips mafia but i have to choose someone so i’ll just go test what woodie is because it gives more info about my suspects i guess? or maybe not, but yeah, it is what it is

BY THE WAY, I DECIDED TO VOTE WOODIE FOR TWO REASONS - I ALREADY DISLIKED THEM, I HATED THEM LYING ABOUT BEING NEW BC I FELL FOR IT, AND NOW IT’S HARDER TO (RE)BUILD TRUST IN THEM, AND I HAVE TO CHOOSE IN WOODIE AND WARLY, AND TWO PEOPLE I DISLIKE (WURT AND WOLF) SUDDENLY VOTED WARLY FOR WHATEVER.

I’LL SAY AGAIN, ZERO SHOCK IF BOTH WARLY AND WOODIE FLIP TOWN AS D2 LYNCH CANDIDATES AND WURT / WOLF TOO OBVIOUS OF A MAFIA PAIR WITH WOODIE IF WOODIE FLIPS MAFIA BUT I HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE SO I’LL JUST GO TEST WHAT WOODIE IS BECAUSE IT GIVES MORE INFO ABOUT MY SUSPECTS I GUESS? OR MAYBE NOT, BUT YEAH, IT IS WHAT IT IS

sorry for a double post, internet issues

lmaooo