Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

YEAH THIS AIN’T HELPING ME WURT LOL

Oh
It’s just an extremely fabricated read

Maybe TMI?

From what I understand out of this snippet, the reason why Wurt scumreads Warly is because Wendy (whose alignment was unknown at the time) had townread Wes, who flipped Town at N1.

I put value in votes, and believe people should avoid using votes willy-nilly. Seeing Wurt vote Warly with such confidence makes me believe Wurt wanted Warly dead. While I clearly lack more context, I cannot fathom why Wurt would vote Warly based on this snippet alone.

However, regardless of Wurt’s odd behavior, what I find even more confusing is Wolfgang’s switch of votes from Wortox to Warly. It was as if it was obvious to him that Warly is evil, yet I could not find any mention of Warly from Wolfgang afterwards.

When push comes to shove at EOD2 and a three-way tie was formed, Wurt switched to Woodie while Wolfgang switched to Wortox. (I find it rather interesting how Wormwood was the one who broke the tie by switching to Woodie.)

Wolfgang believed that while Woodie was no newbie, Woodie was town, and attempted to CFD to Wanda with no explanation whatsoever, to which WX-78 and Wormwood responded. However, in the end it failed and the two who had joined returned to Woodie’s wagon instead.

I am having a hard time believing Wurt is mafia based on their tie-breaking vote on Woodie at EOD2. At moments like those, keeping your scumbuddies safe should have been a priority, which -to me- is what Wolfgang was trying to do.

Woodie was trying to kill Wortox at D1, which I also see as an attempt to save Wolfgang.

@WX-78, despite what I had just said about “mafia should prioritize keeping scumbuddies alive”, it is not the case where I cannot imagine the possibility of mafia!Wormwood bussing Woodie, but rather… I believe it is simply Wolfgang.

I wasnt in real danger d1

Hello everyone! I have not read much but will try to prioritize things that feel important. I will be around more in a little bit.

If this was the sole context I was missing, then I simply disagree with you. I find Warly’s reads -however simple they may be- to be genuine.

For what it’s worth, Warly had chosen to vote Woodie after they were voted by you and Wolfgang, even though they said they had Wortox as GTH scumread. (See P#1269)

Wolfgang and Woodie were after Wortox at D1, and Wolfgang had voted Wortox before they switched to Warly.

• Warly could have chosen to vote Wortox with Woodie and Wolfgang after a little bit of convincing. (Warly was missing posts for the minimum requirement anyway.)
  • Warly could have chosen to vote either of you (Wurt or Wolfgang) as OMGUS.
  • Warly could have chosen to vote Wormwood to create their counterwagon instead of Woodie.

It was nowhere near EOD2, and anything could happen. Warly did not have to vote Woodie to form their counterwagon, yet that is what they chose.

That is not W/W behavior. I vehemently refuse to believe mafia!Warly would vote their scumbuddy to form their counterwagon.

Bussing is when you throw your scumbuddy under the bus. For instance, if Wormwood is mafia, then they could have chosen to get rid of Woodie when they noticed Woodie wasn’t going to be able to survive EOD2. One does not bus by voting their scumbuddy as their counterwagon mid-day; Warly is just town!

hey everyone! good job hunting down one of the wolves.

don’t have much time right now, i just wanted to remind everyone of this - wurt and wolf indeed tried to vote warly out which would have saved woodie.

wurt popped up out of the blue calling warly’s random post so wolfish they instantly voted and wolf immediately followed.

wurt / wolf likey has at least one mafia imo.

another thing - i have been disliking both of them for a while now but they never really responded to any of that. granted, i base my susses on hunch feelings mostly so it’s not like i had arguments they can respond to, and maybe they just don’t find my posts worth their time but if they’re next on the radar, i wanted to bring this up

and i do like wortox and webber still, along with wx. too good to be true for all of them to be town but one can hope. i’d rather look at wart / wolf / someone else.

also farewell wendy, you were fun

this is a good point though!

WITH TWO WOLVES LEFT, IT’S REALLY NOT THAT FAR-FETCHED AT ALL.

oops i kind of just summarized what you guys have already been discussing.

curious on wx’s suspicions about me

SUSPICION WRONG WORD.

IT IS MERELY AN ABSENCE OF A TOWNREAD.

makes sense!

and i still want to place hope in you (wx), webber and wortox, you’re right, perhaps not all that unlikely.

but i’m mainly looking to see where the wurt / wolfgang / wormwood investigation goes, this will be interesting.

i don’t remember having a strong impression of wormwood, will probably need to go through their posts

u a hoe

1 Like

Imagine if it means everyone in the game thinks you are.

1 Like

We caught up a while ago. Hindsight is 20/20, Woodie’s ISO was like a minefield waiting to blow. At #504 and #508, Woodie conflates being questioned with “being endangered”, and awkwardly recovers by returning to the wood shtick. It’s overblown and dramatic, and the follow-up feels like a slip which unpartners Woodie from Wix.

Woodie voted when Wortox was the leading wagon before leaving the thread, so I don’t think any attempt was made to save anyone but themselves and I don’t think it innately indicates Wortox’s alignment either way in isolation. If Wortox is town, an attempt to rescue Woodie was made.

1 Like

I agree with Wolfgang’s sentiment. Woodie tried defending themselves D1 but didn’t bother on D2. They gave up, Mafia would’ve accepted the death if they were around. Realistically one of Woodie’s voters are evil, and if they aren’t it’s one of the two formerly AFK slots

1 Like

EH

I COULD SEE IT BEING WIGFRID BUT IF IT’S NOT I DON’T THINK ANYBODY ACTUALLY THINKS THEY GET CRED FOR BEING ON-WAGON THERE BY EOD PROPER

IMO IT’S MORE LIKELY WE FIND SCUM IN PLACES OFF-WAGON WHERE THEY MOVED THERE WHEN THERE WAS A CHANCE WOODIE WOULD NOT DIE

*COUGH* WORMWOOD *COUGH*

ACTUALLY THO I THINK WE JUST KILL WORMWOOD FIRST AND EVALUATE EVERYONE ELSE AFTER THEY FLIP RED