Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I only see w!Wormwood coming from w!Wortox, in all honesty. When there were 3/3/3 wagons on the first day with Woodie, Wilson and Wortox tied, Wormwood jumped in and voted Wilson when discontent about the wagon was beginning to grow. Wortox was more in the line of my consciousness this game than Woodie was, and Wormwood voted Woodie yesterday early on so my perception was that WW was actually just trying to protect Wortox.

Wurt is town, we’re coming on side with that read.

2 Likes

IT’S POSSIBLE, BUT I STRONGLY CONTEND THE NOTION WORMWOOD FLIPPING RED IS DEPENDENT ON WORTOX BEING RED TOO. IT’S SUPER SUPER POSSIBLE THAT WORMWOOD NEVER FELT COMFORTABLE 180-ING THEIR TOWNREAD ON WORTOX TO TRY A BIT HARDER TO SAVE WOODIE.

DAMMIT WIGFRID IS PROLLY TOWN

ESP IF WORMWOOD W

TRAGIC, TRULY

THAT MEANS I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, MAYBE?

QUATERNARY SUSPECT LIKELIHOOD LISTING

TOWN

WURT
WARLY
WILLOW

WEBBER
WIGFRID
WANDA

WOLFGANG
WORTOX

WICKERBOTTOM

WORMWOOD

MAFIA

It has occurred to us this vote was made four minutes before EOD, and not as early as I remembered it. The “why not wait until the votes invariably go onto Wortox” argument doesn’t hold weight because they very well could’ve been doing that and lost their nerve for Woodie either way. I’ve been a fool

Discounting that revelation, I’m just seeing that Woodie overlooked the existence of Wormwood’s slot entirely, which can regrettably be said for how they treated half the rest of the game as well.

To psychologically analyse Woodie’s behaviour this game… I think they were by their own. There is no incentive to recommend artificial reads as what they put out, and the reads they did put out could apply generally to most players in the game without nuance. I do believe Woodie was at least new, and that they weren’t being coached, or else there would’ve been a sharper more experienced focus behind their pen.

This entrance for the second day is noteworthy, though. Woodie had named a townread on this slot, and Wes had actively townread Woodie before he died. This just reads like addressing a taunt in my perception, and for Woodie specifically this kill might have been a mistake. Given the lack of an emphatic readlist from Woodie, or a defence on the second day, “absent-minded” as they were, I guess the evil team just hasn’t been paying attention this game.

For the court, Wes townread both Woodie and Wormwood. That would be an atrocious kill for them both to make, and the only players who attempted to leverage Wes’ legacy to make reads were Wolfgang and Willow off the top of my head.

This is wrong, by the way.

The fact I’m somehow this low is crazy to me.
Like look at interactions, look at how Woodie acted, voted and all.

1 Like

I disagree actually, wormwoods vote was very late and on me, I think theyd have tried something earlier and on Wortox if they wanted to save woodie

And also i really think mafia didnt try to save woodie because why would they?

Same argument for me - why am I doing a CFD like 10 mins before EoD to save my wolf buddy who isnt active and dead in water? Doesnt make any sense. Clearly in this scenario as a wolf id just let it go over. Easy answer for why I switched vote was just because I like CFDing. Sue me.

Wait did wes townread woodie d1? Cuz they also townread me so if im mafia it means we killed someone who was protecting 2/3 mafia team lol

Yeah i agree actually i think ur town now based off wagonomics

2 Likes

Why is willow town i cant even remember their posts

1 Like

As I continue backreading, I am currently around the 330th post, and so far these are my reads:

I have already stated why I townread Warly.

I have stated that Woodie’s tie-breaking vote at D1 spewed Wortox as town.

This one might be unfair, but I am townreading WX-78 solely based on their high morale, boldness, and activity. I simply cannot imagine them being Mafia when the mafia have lost one of their three members no longer than 48 hours ago.

I cannot explain my read on Wurt, Webber, and Willow, because I do not know how to. Their posts simply seem towny and genuinely made without any hidden agendas.

Wurt and Webber have disagreed on townreading Warly (without any argument from what I have seen), but they aren’t actively pushing for Warly’s death like Wolfgang does. Their passive behavior make them go under my radar, which is why I could not put them higher than WX-78.

I like Willow’s early D1 posts, but I have not seen any of their posts afterwards.

I have yet to read anything from Wigfrid and Wanda. Wanda did get… “a new perspective” like I did after N2, but we have not conversed with each other enough for me to get any read on them.

Wormwood actually should have belonged around the same tier as Wurt, Willow, and Webber. However, I have seen how EOD2 votes panned out, and I do fear there might be a possibility where Wormwood had bussed Woodie to gain towncred.

With the same argument as to why I townread Wortox, I scumread Wolfgang.

I am sorry if you are town, but I am finding it hard to believe you are town. You may claim you like CFD’ing, but I still believe it is a suspicious behavior that mafia can claim to avoid suspicion.

Mafia only has three members, so if I were Mafia, then I would have prioritized the survival of my partners and prayed their would gain “a new perspective” just like Wanda and I did at N2.

Granted, that is simply how I play, and your play as Mafia would most likely differ from mine, but I am saying this is part of the reason why I scumread you.

The other part why I scumread you is because of Woodie’s vote at D1. Even if you were not at risk of dying as their vote was far away from EOD1, I find it strange why Woodie would vote to break that tie when they could have opted to just not vote at all.

They put you as nulltown even though they explained how you change your perspective a lot, and make many inconsistencies. To me, this just looks like Woodie was trying to cover for you and make you look better.

1 Like

Though I am curious why I was put this low on your list, I would first like to inquire why you put Wortox between Wolfgang and myself.

Two of Woodie’s four posts at D2 was interacting with Wortox and neither implied directly that they were aligned together. Unless the two performed a theater where one of the duet dropped out mid-performance, then the more obvious relationship that Wortox/Woodie has is just V/W.

Wicker this is a huge fallacy. Like truly. Woodie had to vote someone and voting Wortox was the person theyd obviously vote to save themselves as Wortox had most pressure. I literally dont jnderstand how that points to me being mafia. Sure, it is what Woodie would do if I was mafia, BUT ITS ALSO THE OBVIOUS THING TO DO IF I AM TOWN