Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Well, I always try to imagine a world where scum are savvy. If the scum aren’t savvy they aren’t going to win anyway. In a scum is savvy world Wormwood would take the distancing they created day 1 and drive a dagger into their buddy who is posting a lot less than them.

Perhaps you are right and they just didn’t play it well.

NOT EVERY SCUM TRIES TO BE SAVVY THROUGH PLANNED BUSSING.

SOME TRY TO BE SAVVY THROUGH SAVING A PARTNER.

I TEND TO RESPECT THOSE PLAYERS MORE ANYWAYS.

I love this new Wanda

1 Like

PLUS, I THINK MANY PEOPLE WOULD NOT FEEL SUPER COMFORTABLE BODYING A BRAND NEW PLAYER, EVEN IF IT COULD NET THEM SOME BUS CRED.

WORMWOOD READS TO ME LIKE THAT KIND OF PERSON.

Perhaps you are right. Certainly there is space within the framework of the game to see if you are correct about him.

I will be keenly interested in the flip tomorrow!

I ALREADY THOUGHT THE SLOT WAS QUITE LIKELY TOWN (A FACT I FORGOT AT EOD YESTERDAY, WHOOPS) AND SO I’M DEFINITELY LIKING THIS CHANGE.

AT ANY RATE, I BUY WARLY AS A CANDIDATE FOR ONE OF THE NEXT FEW LYNCHES.

Wanda was posting less than the host account. That’s okay, I will make sure that doesn’t happen anymore.

I think the thing that I believe is most valid is that Woodie didn’t have Wormword on his list at all. Should have had something there.

1 Like

SORRY, GOT INTERRUPTED. AM BACK NOW.

HE WAS MISSING THREE NAMES

WORMWOOD

WILLOW

WIGFRID

OF THESE, WILLOW WAS IN HIS GPT READ POSTS. THE OTHER TWO WERE ABSENT.

WIGFRID IS MAYBE EXCUSABLE. NOT SURE IF THEY TALKED MUCH.

WORMWOOD HE HAD DEFINITELY INTERACTED WITH.

ALSO FWIW I GENUINELY BELIEVE WORMWOOD PINGING WOODIE SO OFTEN IS PARTNER-Y.

I GUESS IT WAS ONLY TWICE BUT IT STILL FEELS SIGNIFICANT SINCE THE ONLY OTHER PERSON SHE DID THAT TO WAS ME

RE: Wortox

The fact that you only popped in once in twenty-two hours to defend yourself against one player’s readlist is crazy to us, particularly when you’ve been extensively suspected for three days straight.

This self-righteous defensiveness once again rings pure to me, as with the discussion yesterday, but at the very least it just emphasises v!Wix if not.

Wortox can be aligned with Wormwood because they despite appreciating Wormwood’s slot progression in their first readlist at (#818) and placing them at nulltown, they were surprised that Wes had died over Wormwood at (#1265), which makes it feel like a forced reply to their initial comment about the first nightkill being weird regardless of WW’s alignment. Upon Wendy bringing up suspicion against Wormwood’s slot, Wortox effectively shrugged and said “I townread them but you should follow your read and consider what that means for us”, which implies their read on WW wasn’t as strong as SOD2 implied.

On the other hand, Wormwood actively defended Wortox on multiple fronts, including the aforementioned vote at EOD1 and persisting in townreading Wortox when Wix suggested the possibility of a Woodie/Wortox world. Wortox’s ISO just has good moments which are outweighed by a lack of capitalisation on reads, which is why I think Wortox is less likely to be town than Wormwood on a scale.

RE: Wes

Wes townread Wolfgang, WX-78, Wicker, Wendy, Woodie and Wormwood.

Wes townleaned Willow, Wigfrid, Wurt and us.

Wes suspected Wilson, Warly, Wortox and Wanda.

That is the implication being made here, that Wes townread multiple evils and was killed despite that.

Wes’ reads are outlined above. It’s not that certain evil teams would “never” kill particular villagers, it’s that I wouldn’t expect the evil team to kill someone who would defend them when one of their own had already been put on the block unless the evil team was just making a really basic kill on someone who was generally townread. It would’ve been a bad kill for that reason, if the team was paying attention.

RE: Warly

Woodie barely acknowledged Warly’s existence except to make him the target of a read instead of the primary subject, while other reads referred to the actions being made by other players. It read like a comment taken from a different ISO-breakdown entirely, actually. At best, this signals nothing about the latter’s alignment as a nullread, and at worst it’s a perspective slip that Warly’s content was indefensible.

Warly has effectively skirted through this game, not really wanting to review backwards in the game or made detailed cases, which in particular makes them joining the thread mid Woodie-discussion questionable; and the Woodie vote offensive since it was just defensiveness for its own sake, and reactionary at Wolfgang and Wurt who had just voted them in turn.

I don’t think Warly even read the reply I made to them at (#1306).

At EOD1, we did note some last minute doubts about Wilson flipping scum from Willow, Wendy and yourself. While two of you stayed off the wagon, Willow still advocated for Wilson to die while expressing uncertainty about it. I propose that a wolf might dispute their wagon in a vacuum to reflect well off a misexecution that they were involved in, without arguing for the death of their teammate. After all, if another player was going to flip votes at the last second, this wolf would be helpless to prevent it anyway. This could apply to the second day as well.

With that said, your case is persuasive in practice.

DOES ANYBODY CONTEST CHOPPING WORMWOOD->WARLY

Im really sorry that happened to you

1 Like

But you know the rest

Yeah ngl i been kinda thinking this

WXs reads and vibe seem kinda worse today too, idk if theyre doing a meta thing to judt stay alive or what