Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 4 (8/15)

Wow that’s all

oh i vaguely remember playing with you

Ah you’re sheepbutbad

I vaguely remember playing with you too

Abbi!!!

wow this is a pretty suspicious gori post idk make sure to keep an eye on them & re-eval in LYLO don’t want them to be in towncore anytime soon

1 Like

uh huh sure ok my radiant towniness shines through this huge lie of a post

hM

nuh uh

yuh huh

im going to go do stuff i expect to see at least two outted wolves by the time i get back

anhow
VOTE: Caitlin

bye

VOTE: soweli

I see a good opportunity to vote you back esp. since I hate p#27

Idk how to link posts

Anyway I gtg

Hello!!

ahahaha now comes my evil plan where i explain my reasoning for voting and it IS because you didn’t like p#27 so first off that post was pretty clearly (at least to me) a joke & apparently you make reads on joke posts while i don’t so I might not get itTM but I thought it was at least fine

The wolfread comes largely from how I didn’t particularly like the difference in treatment between me & gori, felt like you knew you couldn’t push gori but didn’t think too hard about my post beyond an instinctual reaction that you could push me on.

(would be lying if i didn’t mention that your continued push on it looks beter than the initial “hm” but i’m still wary + it’s early game)

boring opening & also where did you go

“So this is the next test they 'll make us fight for survival?”

Got to add some lore for the start of the day.

But ne ways hey there Im at school so dont expect me for a bit. But have a great day at they very least and just know Im not evil im just dry.