Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

I only played 2 games here when frosts t his reads are god tier but not enough ppl listen/push his reads (Found out from 1 jackal game lul so might be wrong about the latter part) Btw frostw whats your reads so far

Why sultan

Then likely the Hitman got their bullets taken away, no? Or surely me or Triss would’ve been shot at already- The longer the Hitman waits with shooting (daywise) the more people would get confirmed of not being able to shoot, ergo, the Hitman would definitely shoot D2, and typically, I’d expect a wolfsided dayvig to most certainly shoot in the first half of a day - it’s already the second half of the day, and no shot

The game’s sleepfest, I dont get reads the way I want.

Woo!

Yeah, but I thought without asking that this can be announced, but it just silently fail

What if its a public claim thingie

Which wasnt mentioned or smthn

Felt like his argument with Abigail felt very clearing cuz of the genuine emotion, and I’ve seen Sultan wolf twice, and this game he’s playing extremely diff from both of those games

I’ve never seen Sultan town, so I’d be inclined to say this is town!Sultan based on that

Do note that my experience w Sultan is a year old lol

1 Like

Mhm which ups the chance!

Hm? What do you mean?

Something like A hitman tries to shoot xxx He survives?

Thats not how it works apparantly according to the OP

@Triss btw Kelsier townslipped like 100 times and is p much 100% town

2 Likes

Woo

1 Like

But yea Kanave is sus imo cuz I doubt the Frost wagon is pure and I’d expect of Kanave to have a better read on Frost than Gori lol

Well that works

But yea Kelsier pls vote Bys with me it will be fun!

Why bys specifically over kanave

Becuase Bys’ posts consists of this:
50% fluff
30% posts that read as TMI, and probably are TMI
20% posts that read as agenda, and probably are agenda