Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Day 4 (8/15)

This is good question to start the day.

i have no idea how bystander lasted this long with their weird posts

tbh if bystander it is then i don’t think sultan would be the other one, either sultan or bystander but in that case i’d pick bystander anyway

idk the thing between you and frost i didn’t read that much

since meme died we can pick one from non voters. i don’t think we have much option, this game is lost if wolfs are not low posters tbf

only 4 players were actually not afk last day when there were like 10 alive?? idk how many

11 players

We voted one out and mafia killed one, we’re at 9 players

This is day 4

15 > 13 > 11 > 9

Math hurt brains, but okay.

1 Like

who do you think we should be getting frost?

Not you at least

Day 1

Day 2

Wagon wise, bystander seems paired with rover yeah

Gori is clueless town, sultan is unpaired, triss is undecided, kelsier is under the radar, soweli I dont remember.

VOTE: Bystander

that was like barely believable tbh

is there anything beyond “weird”

it. isn’t?? Rover wagons says nothing because Rover was outed (at least once they posted in thread; there’s a situation where they cc or something) and also we were explicitly told not to hammer so like at best it’s wolves on there to be performative or something?? Like I do not trust VCA on a wolf who was redchecked

1 Like

also worth noting I did the calculations wrong so unless we quickhammer/maf gun guy doesn’t shoot or shoots someone protected by vash we’re effectively at 1 mishang left

that’s. certainly a take. and also maybe a townslip. (Fwiw I think posts like 2023 are towny but also I don’t like the bystander wagon)

I’m assuming kanave is town

Seeeeeems safe to say triss is town

sultan likely town

{gori canping frost} idk probably wolves here where idk

(but i still have no clue about kelsier & should in all fairness re-read bystander just in case)

ok nevermind kelsier has like 5 game-related posts uhh idk maybe doing the fake cop check was good don’t want to touch the claim besides like “yeah it definitely could be real”

the rest of canping’s posts do not come across very good to me but it could just be a tone thing & I definitely want a second opinion.